PDA kaki

civic_rs

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2005
Kay Elle
www.teamrice.org
Gadgets kaki

hi everyone,

just wanna know is there any pda phone or pda owner here? mind to tell what model are you guys using and the disadvantage of the model of u using or used? i got one here but not very familiar with it.. so, i hope u guys can share the experiences.

thanks!

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
MIO A700...battery run flat very fast but the GPS rocks...

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
i'm using HP IPAQ 6515 now...with GPS as well, but is AGPS, need to download the gps files which can last for 2 day 4 hours once....hehehe...
battery same as xdaIIs, keyboard very usefull for me to type sms. bad is the square screen, many software cant use on it....and not many special software for this model also...so changing to 9300i soon..hehe...

been using xdaIIs before. with wifi good for internet browsing, but easy loose on sliding keyboard.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
civic_rs said:
is this phone come with GPS and the software as well?

The phone come with GPS receiver and loaded with hk and china map(i bought in hk)

its work fine just battery consumption is fast.......but the camera on 1.3m....

mine is white color one.....used for 6 mths oledi.....before that i was using dopod 828...

watch up for nokia N95....this phone got all the coolest function on the earth...

civic_rs

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2005
Kay Elle
www.teamrice.org
i believe every pda's battery consumption are very fast. bro cyilaw, what is agps? and xda exec can install the gps or not? sorry, newbie to pda.. just bought the xda exec from uk.. if can install, do i need to subscribe anything from service provider? if have to, how much they charge for it?

Last edited:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
civic_rs,

so far the battery consumption for both pda i use quite ok, now testing on 9300i see how it is...heheh....

HP6515 come with AGPS (Assistant GPS) means need to download the GPS files by using GPRS to run the GPS, every time download can only last for 2 days 4 hours. normal GPS no need do such thing...:)

xda exec i'm not sure can use or not. have a friend using on xda II with those external GPS, running fine for him. external GPS means like those connect to our pda by bluetooth or using SDIO slot. believe out there got alot of model for u to choose, but i'm not familiar with it...heheh....malsingmap website got the step by step and clearly guide for u to install and run the GPS...:)

btw, GPS will need some big memory and battery consumption will bery bad. my 6515 run GPS for 4 hours empty my battery while normally can last for 2 days 1 nights....heheh...

civic_rs

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2005
Kay Elle
www.teamrice.org
i guess the battery consumption for pda can last longer than my pda phone. haih~ have to bring charger everywhere that i went..

cyilaw, thanks for the malsingmap. will ask them to guide me...

anymore pda or pda phone user that wanna share?

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
I used to have a dopod 828 last year.....dopod D810 is cool...but without buit in GPS and HSPDA is expensive....

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
civic_rs,

i never TT with them ler, coz i'm from other state....

btw, already switch to nokia 9300i few weeks. great phone, no need soft reset and not worry about software crash...hehehe.....now my HP just use as GPS only....sigh......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, does anyone have information about changing geran?
Yesterday I went to post office to renew my roadtax, but because of the roadtax renewal space was full (at the back of the geran letter) so the post office guy said I cant renew it in post office, I have to go to jpj to change to new geran letter, my question is what is the process of changing the geran? What should I prepare and how much it will cost me? Does anyone experienced this before?

Really appreciate your help,
Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience