Pathetic Savanna

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Mmm very sad indeed - but well can't blame them given the lack of rotary expertise around leading to loss of faith in rotary power...

FD3S

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
Hehehe....don't worry, buddies~!! I'm still keeping a ROTARY Savanna~!!! If possible, I will drive to meet up you guys in the next RE meeting, as I'm still working on some interior matters~!!! :biggrin:

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
actually the MX5 engine is quite potent with the right mods and management.
I know one with 300bhp at the engine with bolt-on turbokit, and a few extras .. ;)
so saying it's pathetic is quite a wrong term actually, maybe he wanted pistons.. haha

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
gti88 said:
I know one with 300bhp at the engine with bolt-on turbokit, and a few extras .. ;)
so saying it's pathetic is quite a wrong term actually, maybe he wanted pistons.. haha

fuck u nick, dat car's hp is 386.2bhp ...!! so don simply tok kok about his power... and not to mention, d owner so lengjai also! d girl see kaki oso weak

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
You've misinterpreted Savanna 12A's comment by a mile!

The heart of any RX is its rotary engine, to convert is an injustice to the car.

gti88 said:

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Jeepers the fella should just buy a miata if he loves it so much - why bother converting an RX.

Savanna 12A

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
KUL
Visit site
phat7 said:
that dude sucks donkey ass nuff said~!
Woit! The owner is a 65 years old pensioner! In fact he has another Savanna plonked with a 1JZ Toyota engine.

Will snap some pix when I go back home town again next weekend.

Huh!
SK

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a pivot megaraizin installed in my car. i noticed that most of the time it shows two readings. 4.7v and 10.5v if i remember correctly. i understand thru some research that 4.7 is the lowest voltage at the start of engine and 10.5 is the real voltage. my questions is how will i know if this is healthy? how will i know if its time to change the battery or my battery has some problems?

i went thru this but still dont get it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience