Help with my Savanna

theycallmeBruce

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
Hi guys,

I've got a problem with my Savanna and I'm wondering if anybody can help. I've had it restored and such, so the engine is a single turbo from an FC, along with the undercarriage. Now here's the problem: if I don't start the car for a couple of days, the battery completely dies. We've changed the alternator, taken out the alarm, and still this problem exists. Has this happened to anyone before? Are there any good recommendations for a good car electrician or mechanic who knows his stuff?

Thanks for your help and comments guys.

din mirage

Sep 23, 2005
melaka
thats mean current leak la. has ur airconblower running when ignition off. if not try check ur egin ecu.

theycallmeBruce

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
No, I always make sure my a/c is turned off before shutting off the engine and turning it on. How would the ecu contribute to a current leak? I'm a bit of a noob with this kinda stuff, so that's why I'm asking. I so wanna hunt down where this leak is coming from cuz this problem really sucks!!!....and the thing is, I cannot for the life of me figure out what could possibly be draining the battery so fast!!! Arrrghhhh.....frustrating!!!!

Anyways, thanks for your suggestions, mate!

Last edited:

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Had the same problem currently after relocatin my battery.current leak mostly.

Best way , unplugged the batterry when not doriving or buy a kill switch to cut off the power : )

I've got a problem with my Savanna and I'm wondering if anybody can help. I've had it restored and such, so the engine is a single turbo from an FC, along with the undercarriage. Now here's the problem: if I don't start the car for a couple of days, the battery completely dies. We've changed the alternator, taken out the alarm, and still this problem exists. Has this happened to anyone before? Are there any good recommendations for a good car electrician or mechanic who knows his stuff?

Thanks for your help and comments guys.[/quote]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifus,

is the Petrol injector cleaner really useful to old car? any review from sifus?

is it recommend to use on 9 yrs car?

many thanks :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience