Pathetic Savanna

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Mmm very sad indeed - but well can't blame them given the lack of rotary expertise around leading to loss of faith in rotary power...

FD3S

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
Hehehe....don't worry, buddies~!! I'm still keeping a ROTARY Savanna~!!! If possible, I will drive to meet up you guys in the next RE meeting, as I'm still working on some interior matters~!!! :biggrin:

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
actually the MX5 engine is quite potent with the right mods and management.
I know one with 300bhp at the engine with bolt-on turbokit, and a few extras .. ;)
so saying it's pathetic is quite a wrong term actually, maybe he wanted pistons.. haha

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
gti88 said:
I know one with 300bhp at the engine with bolt-on turbokit, and a few extras .. ;)
so saying it's pathetic is quite a wrong term actually, maybe he wanted pistons.. haha

fuck u nick, dat car's hp is 386.2bhp ...!! so don simply tok kok about his power... and not to mention, d owner so lengjai also! d girl see kaki oso weak

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
You've misinterpreted Savanna 12A's comment by a mile!

The heart of any RX is its rotary engine, to convert is an injustice to the car.

gti88 said:

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Jeepers the fella should just buy a miata if he loves it so much - why bother converting an RX.

Savanna 12A

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
KUL
Visit site
phat7 said:
that dude sucks donkey ass nuff said~!
Woit! The owner is a 65 years old pensioner! In fact he has another Savanna plonked with a 1JZ Toyota engine.

Will snap some pix when I go back home town again next weekend.

Huh!
SK

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone, how much money do we need to spend to own that car. From what is the price of that car right now, to how much do we need to pay for roadtax and insurance? And also do we need any special driving license to drive that car? Hope I can gain new information today. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience