paint job

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
guys, plan to change colour for my car from balck to other la ...
all my car in black had bad endind. kinda lucky for this car,lost and found, so plan to do total re-colour:)
any1 done re painting?
how much do they carge for altezza?
any familiar shop recomended..
and guys, give commen about ur colour.
maintainance,easy to polish?, black is really hard to do polishing, dirt reistance? and so so..

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Hi 220mph,

I just repainted my right fender at usj area, that shop does a lot bmw and mercedes cars....price reasonable, workmanship good. I kinda know the boss there. Price should be 2+++ depending on what color u pick, i can enquire it for you.

My car is black: easily get scratch, dirty can see, yeah hard to polish, black absorbs more heat,....just very hard to maintian la!( my next car will not be black anymore)

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
but black-tezza your car looks good always...haha.. so shiny

dude.. how bout paint it red. super hot..haha.

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
my friend quoted me approx 1.8k for a total resprayto other colors......

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
my friend quoted me approx 1.8k for a total resprayto other colors......
wow 1.8k? i m sure its the cheapest i've heard so far...
actually planning to change to white..
white owner, any trouble from maitainance of ur colour?

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
white and black.. always have touble mantaining the colour.. not to say its impossible, but it is hard.

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
1st is black,2nd is white on the list!....

But nowadays, quite a number of white altezzas on the road, maybe go for another shade of white...just my suggestion if u want to paint it white.

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
i am driving a white........ now considering to change to my fav sparkling silver....... kekekeke..........

white and black are equally troublesome to maintain.......especially the swirl marks......

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
actually, the swirl marks exists on all colors but it is more noticible on black and white.

professional meguiars polishing shop does a good job in minimizing swirls....

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
I find a red Tezza looks yummy...mmmmm

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
hi bro... white colour car is nice looking when its CLEAN... u will look sad when it was DIRTY.... for maintainance i always polish it with soft 99 to remove some sticky dirt.... if compare to my previous car i think white colour car will be abit easy to take care coz at least we can polish it ourself... for black colour car if we polish ourself will got all the white linning around the body .... it show clearly when under the sun and if ur front bumper got stonechip u will find that all those white dot on it :)....
btw that day i respray from white back to white colour whole car(external only) also rm1800 but my location is at penang but they done a good job here..........

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everybody, im new here and im not sure if im at the right section. i got a question about the 'Sun auto Muffler Earth'. It came together with my 'Sun Auto Hot Earth', and i got no idea how to install it. I tried asking my local car garage and accessories and they have no idea as well. Please help me, a diagram or pictures would be helpful. Im driving perodua kenari fyi.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience