Just painted my calipers red

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
Hi guys,

Just painted my calipers red this afternoon. Total job took about 3.5 hrs to complete. They didn't use high temp paint though so I am not sure how long this will last. Anyway for $40 SGD, I don't mind getting them repainted again if they fails.

Check it out...

Any idea where I can get high temp decal for this? Thinking of putting Lexus wording on the front brakes.

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
Yep... The paint doesn't completely dry and will wrinkle due to the hot surface. I just drove back-n-forth between Spore and Msia. The paint has started to wrinkle but without looking closely, the calipers still look damn nice.

Think I will leave it as it is. Maybe may consider buying high temp paint and get Soh Bro to repaint at same cost? See how.

Can forget abt putting decals now.

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
If you find any, please let us know...I've seen some Altezza ones for the front and Toyota logos for the rears, but I think those are available in Australia and the U.K.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifus,
I am planning to change my Proton Wira 1.5 siemen ecu and injection to VDO ECU fuel injection. What parts/steps should i obtain before i start the project ?
I already got the VDO ECU , what other thing that need other than the ECU ?

:)
:angel_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience