Paint abused by Half Pass Six detailer at CARs Mid Valley

raymond

Known Member
May 19, 2004
Visit site
Krismas, yeah u can share this.

Ray, when i sent my car to them. It didn't have swirls on it the problem is after they done my car. I sent to them because I wanted to protect the new paint and to so it will last.

Isn't detailing suppose to get rid of imperfection on paint surface or to protect it instead of making it worst? like those in the picture? This is my 1st time sending my car for detailing in my life. It really gives me a very bad impression on them.
Detailer should check the car condition and just do the right job. If there isnt any problem on your car surface which you already inspect, then well I will suggest you to just perform wax or nano coat to keep it protected. Rather than let the detailer create problem and now you got headache. hehehe.

Either check or let it abuse. Driver's knowledge is important too which I always held some car clinic to my car clubs fellow.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Attached here is the receipt. I blanked out the back of my number for privacy

The supervisor's signature

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Wah , sign also so cincai .. Better go back to kindergarden

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Reli feel sorry for you TitanRev. It's hard for me to confirm whether a polish will remove all the swirl marks, scratches or cobweb. Mayb bro Krismas can share his expertise?

I do my own detailing all by myself & even all my friends laughed at me saying me stupid, doing own carwash yet it only costs me rm10 outside in a car wash centre. By doing all detailing by myself, i knew which part of my car got scratches or swirl marks as i go through the whole car part by part. Thus i knew everything bout the paintwork & surface of my car.

Thanks for updating such 'unprofessional' so-called car care centre. They did approached me few times but i just reject them straight not even they start talking. Inside myself, i know my knowledge is more than them. Even they hold the RB wrongly when polishing other ppl car. I reli felt pity for the car & the owner upon seeing these guys inflicting more scratches to the surface of the car...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

which is suitable for Malaysian climate

- which brand you guys / gals recommend?
- viscosity level?
- good for fuel economy
- protection and power also desired

thanks in advance...

time for my car to have its usual service
18 month old car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience