Paint abused by Half Pass Six detailer at CARs Mid Valley

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Re: Paint abused by Half Pass Six detailer.

im sure kc can do it well..haha, all it takes maybe only couple of hrs, ur car will be back to brand new look ady..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Sigh~~every time I look at the pictures. My heart sunk deeper than the Titanic. Anyway, I lodge a complain to their HQ. I call up the hotline, no one picks up.... =.='

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia

TitanRev,

Thanks for sharing.
Previously I assign on membership to wash & polish car (1 year) almost RM400 (at shopping complex).They claim so professional & no need to use rotary machine (I thought maybe good). At first I almost satisfied but that time i don't care much about "spider-web" as long look shiny.

But lately, after the old worker resign & replace by new person.
All the work very bad including wash & polish. Felt my money gone away.

Now after bought the ONR, I can wash easily by myself.
No need polish, shiny look already (on my eyes laaa...).
Since my ride normally on offroad & gravel & dust so "small calar" or stone chip can't be avoid la.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

pangyau, such things need to be shared since it will affect anyone of us. Who knows by the time my thread went up a few ppl that thought of signing up will think twice before doing it.

I will be getting my ONR also.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

Titan , want to detail your ride . Must look for "kc2" ma

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com

Titan , want to detail your ride . Must look for "kc2" ma
yayayayaya

i will train u to be the master detailer
some young participant

some mature participants - on hands for paint correction - heavy stuff

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009

pangyau, such things need to be shared since it will affect anyone of us. Who knows by the time my thread went up a few ppl that thought of signing up will think twice before doing it.

I will be getting my ONR also.
if u buy, i want also..just dunno whr to get it...

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
*curses*....that is just horrible. Do you mind if I share your remorse and despair to other people on other places that I regular? This needed to be make known to as many people as possible. And why don't you post the valuation/work order/receipt as well to give it more weight.

In the mean time, from the pictures, it looks like you'd need multiple steps compounding and polishing to get it back to it's former glory (if not better). There are a lot of caring people and resources here and all that is needed is for you to say the word.

Best of Regards.

raymond

Known Member
May 19, 2004
Visit site
Actually, knowing what do you want on your car is very important. Either is just shine or total free of swirl+scratch. My suggestion to you or all cars' owner is to tell the detailer what you want. Some car's really very difficult to give a good finishing. With a certain services that CARs provided, I think CARs expected owner to have told them what kind of output they want.

As a Car Detailer too, as well as businessman laa, certain difficulty require certain support to give a better finishing, its what you pay.

Every polish+wax ended with finishing. Either is a cover version or a clear version finishing. Choose your version of finishing, you gonna pay for the ending.

Is it because CARs do a promotion now? Polish+wax free swirl? :confused: Try to talk to them and see what is the feedback.

Just my 2 cents

from
Raymond Raydiance

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Krismas, yeah u can share this.

Ray, when i sent my car to them. It didn't have swirls on it the problem is after they done my car. I sent to them because I wanted to protect the new paint and to so it will last.

Isn't detailing suppose to get rid of imperfection on paint surface or to protect it instead of making it worst? like those in the picture? This is my 1st time sending my car for detailing in my life. It really gives me a very bad impression on them.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

when my car start it have some ngek ji ngek ji~~ sound.. but if my car run a long way or trip... the sound auto disapear... waht the problem??? the sound from engine area..... any shop can intro??? in KL.. thxx.... must fix the problem!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience