owners club kancil..

Mar 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i just bought 2nd kancil 850 round headlight year 2004...
but i have this problem my temperature can easily go up if i stuck at traffic jam.... more than half the temperature meter... all kancil kancil owner please advice ...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
check ur radiator.. maybe stuck.. then check the water pump.. hose... thermostat...
2nd car.. normal d...
good luck...

kAzZa

Nov 10, 2008
Sabah
i have kancil 850, converted into l2 engine, anybody know will this endorse? or shud i change back to 850?

and the other thing is its lowerd but im still using perodua suspension on it , shud i change to mira ? or buy after market?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
i have kancil 850, converted into l2 engine, anybody know will this endorse? or shud i change back to 850?

and the other thing is its lowerd but im still using perodua suspension on it , shud i change to mira ? or buy after market?
Actually u can downgrade tfrom 850 to 660 but u need to get an approval letter from JPJ, ask from runner..
they have the jalan to settle for you or if u want to safe some for more modification.. u can try to go to your nearest JPJ office and ask..
no worries...

suspension better get from outside.. ori one and halfcut one will not last for long...
good luck..:nurse:

kAzZa

Nov 10, 2008
Sabah
hey i have another question,

im currently using l2, the aircon compressor is almost useless, so thinking to fit a new kancil compressor (sanden) anybody know what i require? and how much the compressor cost

Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there,

I just bought a 2ND hand kancil and hopping to modifies some of the body panel to Mira spec. So can i find out for your all Kancil lover how much it will cost for the front & back Mira L2s (I think) bumper. And the front & back bonnet too.

Thank Guy.

zul_klasik

Known Member
Mar 15, 2010
Hi there,

I just bought a 2ND hand kancil and hopping to modifies some of the body panel to Mira spec. So can i find out for your all Kancil lover how much it will cost for the front & back Mira L2s (I think) bumper. And the front & back bonnet too.

Thank Guy.
helo bro
check ur inbox
hehehe

Jun 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi...hello..i'm also new here....hopefully everybody can teach me lor...:burnout:

i wanna ask sumthing here...where i can get luxury seat for 660ex??(dat got armrest at de back) is it available in market for 660ex?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can any wan help tell me where a shop can tunning engine n wiring.. dyno ar tuning computer box..

area pandan indah or ampang..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience