DanteX

Jun 10, 2010
Ipoh
hi guy, just wanna ask that, what type of suspension that suits for kelisa,
change to adjustable or buy spring? :confused:

DanteX

Jun 10, 2010
Ipoh
Thanks, madman. coz i wan to make the car comfortable while driving.

DanteX

Jun 10, 2010
Ipoh
do u noe where to get adjustable suspension in ipoh?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Thanks, madman. coz i wan to make the car comfortable while driving.
if u wanna make the car comfortable.... why are u looking at adjustables??? for comfort, nothing beats the stock suspension.

even soft/hard adjustable at the softest setting is still significantly stiffer than stock suspension

DanteX

Jun 10, 2010
Ipoh
lolz, i ask opinion of one of my mechanic friend, he said no need to go for adjustable, just change a bigger size rim would be good enough.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

well, madman, i notice the link u send to me, that a nice car u had, that kelisa.

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
For Kelisa, I tried many diff shocks before. Went through more than 6-diff units in these 8 years on my 2 K-cars. The Kayaba and Perodua shocks are too soft to me - oil type. Comfort if going slow but will bottom out easily. Really liked the ride and handling of the Sachs shocks which is a little firmer but lasts only about a year before it KO. Maybe it is my driving style and road conditions...

DanteX

Jun 10, 2010
Ipoh
well, my driving style is a bit ganas type. so was thinking any opinion from all the senior in here.

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyo... Dun say ganas driving la. Later people thought you road bully... It is called spirited driving... What I know is if you want comfort have to stick to stock springs. Just that I can't find a suitable, comfortable and long lasting shocks. Tried local brand Hara, lasted me almost 2 years before the gas ran out and seals start to increase in resistance. Feel was good though. Sachs also nice but last 1 year before gas ran out and shocks have that loose feeling. Do let me know too if you find a good one. Maybe need to get serviceables.

DanteX

Jun 10, 2010
Ipoh
well, i might stick to stock for now, until i get new rim for my car, coz now i'm using stock rim. the steel type.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye guys
now im using basic alarm from proton n mazda
for sure i dont think its enough since i really love my cars
now i want to find some alarm system that can b trusted to look after my car
so,from ur xperience
what kind or brand that u guys think is the best alarm money can buy?
maybe there is any suggestion
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience