operasi start

TIE YOKE MING

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
dear member,be carefull on the road when u like hv ride at nite bec JPJ already start catch import car like us,yesterday after TTDI,me and 1 more member having same road,then we meet road block at highway seremban,lucky no kacau,but unlucky to others car like extima and jazz,bec tinted only,they kacau heavy tinted,:nurse:

halow

Nov 28, 2007
Thanks for the info man, may i know your one is original tinted ? e.g front clear and back is a bit dark ?

TIE YOKE MING

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
actually my front and behind is dark green and no approved,but i lucky,maybe the road to dark,they did't notice

TIE YOKE MING

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
but i think they did't kacau HID,they kacau heavy tinted,they using scanner light to window,can use at nite or day

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
but i think they did't kacau HID,they kacau heavy tinted,they using scanner light to window,can use at nite or day

Bros

Sunway damansara opposite the Al Radjih bank. Spotted them a few times this week. Around 8 to 10 pm.

Checking the tinting but this is just an excuse to cari makan. Loozers and freeloaders.

On weekends it is 5.0 opposite EON bank at Sunway Damasara too. both sides with Rela's help.

Hate all of them. 5.0 and so called law enforcement ppl. Fark them all !!!! May them all die and rott . Hopefully the Matt Rempits can do us all a favour and crash into a few of these scumm bags.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
oh crap dude...even tho i dont drive an altezza but my car is like double layer tint 95% + 20% !!!!...wah me too scared man!hahaha...shit....need to put my bar council emblem liaoz...

ahyap

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
:proud: White Mark X looks like Datuk's / Tan Sri's car mar.... JPJ where berani kacau??

even if it's tinted till kenot see everything inside, they oso won't catch la...

got keylesss entry summore.....*sigH*.... i oso thinking of trading me Tezza for a Mark X!

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
Bros

Sunway damansara opposite the Al Radjih bank. Spotted them a few times this week. Around 8 to 10 pm.

Checking the tinting but this is just an excuse to cari makan. Loozers and freeloaders.

On weekends it is 5.0 opposite EON bank at Sunway Damasara too. both sides with Rela's help.

Hate all of them. 5.0 and so called law enforcement ppl. Fark them all !!!! May them all die and rott . Hopefully the Matt Rempits can do us all a favour and crash into a few of these scumm bags.
agreed...I'd pay the Mat Rempits to crash into all these b@$tard$!!!!

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
bro

Great to know someone actually agrees with me.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
:proud: White Mark X looks like Datuk's / Tan Sri's car mar.... JPJ where berani kacau??

even if it's tinted till kenot see everything inside, they oso won't catch la...

got keylesss entry summore.....*sigH*.... i oso thinking of trading me Tezza for a Mark X!
pls pm me if u selling ur tezza.
would like to get a tezza for myself.
::biggrin:

Last edited:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
they are all f%%%ing cibyes!...just tat 2 words!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, do you own or your friend has make up to USDM ?!

ive hang out with my friends at Dataran Shah Alam and always seen a car with USDM make up nowadays.

its hot when seen a EK9 hellaflush, myvi, viva, satria, wira a/b and many more.

hows yours? post and post we want yours! ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience