On road tuning vs dyno tuning

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
like extremelo mentioned. It depends on what dynamometer ur car is tuned with. If dynoed on Chassis Dyno/Load Dyno(Dyno Dynamics, Mustang Dyno), the wheels have retarder that produces load onto your wheels just like on the road... The load can even change. Higher load = uphill, lower load = flat road.

Whereas Inertia Dyno(Dynojet, Dastek Dyno) wheels are free running wheels. So, on the real loaded scenario, the AFR will be slightly different.
Cool! Thanks for the good explanation :D What are some of the shops that use the Chassis Dyno/Load Dyno(Dyno Dynamics, Mustang Dyno)?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Cool! Thanks for the good explanation :D What are some of the shops that use the Chassis Dyno/Load Dyno(Dyno Dynamics, Mustang Dyno)?
Dyno Dynamics
Millennium Motorsport
Jo1 Racing
Under 5(But dunno why my friend get very high figure here)
APD
Mael Penang

Powereapers(One and only Mustang Dyno)

There could be more... Just not sure...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i open this thread since i know many sifu around zth had done this, so i need experience on doing this, pls,all sifu pls share and help:adore::adore::adore:....

i currently bought 1 set of evo 5 brembo brake, front and rear.... but sadly, with rotor,calipers and rear brake hose only......my car condition is, full evo 4 front parts, rear with evo 3 (4wd)..... 5x114.3 all 4 wheels

my problem and question

1.) handbrake cable can just use evo 4 or my ori wira ?

2.) can brake hose use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience