ok guys lets celebrate KANGKUNGNESS

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
ok then post some icebergs in antartica, where they found DNA findings of kangkung

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
soon we are producers of kangkung, what a success story HEBATSSSSSSS (y)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
NMGH what that F ugly picture.....

Now Doc can come Malaysia buy tons of KangKung to power his flux capacitor....guarantee yield more power than rubbish and banana skin.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

'Don't fry Chinese over Kangkung fiasco'

Apa lagi umno-baru mau? Asyik cina ini cina itu.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the kangkung vege should be brought to outer space together with our own malaysia angkasawan....

Kangkung is definitely out of this world!!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Saw this...laugh really hard on it....ROLFMAO

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Kangkung itself is not poisonous nor toxic. But if eaten raw it poses health hazard because it is a parasite carrier which usually infests human and pig. The problem in US is mainly an invading weed issue I think.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Kangkung itself is not poisonous nor toxic. But if eaten raw it poses health hazard because it is a parasite carrier which usually infests human and pig. The problem in US is mainly an invading weed issue I think.
Kangkung is not poisonous. It is illegal in some US states to grow kangkung because this plant is regarded as a weed. A weed is simply any plant that is unwanted. US people don't eat kangkung, so if they find kangkung in their farms, kangkung is seen as a weed. In the same way, US people don't eat or want durian trees, so they will treat durian trees as a weed.

The difference is, compared to durian, kangkung is an easy plant to grow, and it grows quickly (in a month to harvest). The plant is also easy to maintain, so it is easy to see why some people will regard this plant like a weed.

There were also some posts in this thread about toxic vegetables in Malaysia. Before we condemn our hardworking local farmers, we have no other people to blame but ourselves. We demand good looking vegetables, free of leaf holes or defects. Our supermarkets also demand perfect looking vegetables and so do foreign markets. In Japan, the whole cargo of bananas get sent back if the bananas have one black mark/spot too many -- the whole shipping cargo is returned!

Our farmers will be the happiest people in the world if tomorrow we consumers are happy to eat less-than-perfect vegetables. One-third of the farming costs is on buying fertilizers and pesticides, so if farmers can spray less, this means they spend less and earn more. Why would farmers want to spray so much if we prefer some leaf holes in our vegetables?

I have been to Chinese farms in Johor and the farmers there spray pesticides on the day of harvest. Reason? Singaporeans demand perfect looking vegetables.

So, it is important that you wash your vegetables before cooking. Most pesticides stay on the surface, so they can be washed off. The dangerous ones are those that get absorbed into the plant -- which cannot be washed off with or without salt washing/soaking.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

Perkasa: Kangkung furore can spark May 13 repeat

Its info chief says this might happen if it continues to be played up.

Muhammad Zahid Md Arip

HAHAHAHAHAH......kankung gang otak pun kangkung sekali. May 13 due to kangkung HAHAHAHA BODOH NAK MAMPUS!!

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I cant believe it. People are taking to the street, protesting, printing banners, probably AWOL from the daily job............

Simply because of kangkung??

These ppl are so free ka?? Or got nothing more important to do??

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Why Perkasa is allergic to kangkung?:what::eek:
Ban kangkung, charge those in possession for...err...dangerous fire arm?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heres the how to on the ones me and my cuzn did...
we did these on his Almera Gti but this can be done any lights..
Gave it try was realtively easy to be fair
It took about 15min to do the fog lights

Tools Needed
1.Hairdryer
2.squeegee
3.Stanley-Knife
4.Soapy Water

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience