Official Altezza Club Gathering

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Wah Ivan, u taiko le in malacca...manage to group so many around in a little small town.

By the way, my accelerator tak jam la...just wanna lari from the 'white waja'...keke

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
:hmmmm:..Sorry lah Ivan..I dont work in Nikon..otherwise I sponsor u..:rofl:
So when u bringing yr new "gang" up and join us for TT or :hmmmm: maybe we can come down to u...:tee:

nitrous16

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
:proud:Surelah taiko! Abathen??? Heheh, nolah. I was ask to leed that nite. Anyways, did suggest on KL TT. But the rest r busy on Fridays.:bawling:

Uncle Eddie, u serious? We can organise something if you guys wanna come...u guys are much welcome! Maybe we can suggest with Vijay on some yearly schedule for convoys, meets around the country. Wanna ask Shell to sponsor fuel??? :adore:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
hmm eddy and Ivan... Malacca TT ...sounds good....

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hey Ivan...:bawling:Why u call me Uncle Eddie..:bawling:
Only my nephews and nieces call me me Uncle!!:hmmmm: so when did u become part of the family..:rofl:

coriolis

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
Or perhaps Eddy feels being called uncle makes him older kekekeke

Ok, I just noticed another altezza in my apartment today. It's black, with TRD bodykit and it has badly crooked antenna <- this is the 1st thing I've noticed, and should be good enough to identify the owner. Haven't seen the car in our gatherings also, so I'm gonna drop him a note about our club one of these days.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan’s first in-house hybrid technology will debut under its premium Infiniti brand and will eventually filter across to its more expensive RWD sedan models to ensure that all hybrid vehicles it sells will remain profitable. Nissan already offers a hybrid model in the form of its Altima sedan but this car relies on a petrol-electric hybrid system sourced from Toyota. Nissan’s first proprietary system will arrive in 2010 but it’s not clear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience