Off The Streets 4 Drift Session @ Extreme Park

ninja_iga said:
WHERE's them pics??

hehehehe

anyone took pics of my louya kancil 'testing' the track in the afternoon session?

Stanley, Yes i got some pics!! and a vidoe too 11.3MB of it, err wat's yr eamil.. again?:p here are the pics of you chasing a FR:)

yr kancil not louya ma.. its XXXXXed and XXXXXXXXXed ma..;)

blur blur king said:
whit3puppy... happy belated birthday..... well was there and saw u but u couldnt recognize me le..... anyway.....

been away half a day and so many posting... but mana gambar????

Thanks.. =) Sorry.. I am oso quite blur nowadays.. So sorry..
Just come over and holler at me the next time k?
Would really appreciate it.. ^_^

whit3puppy said:
Thanks.. =) Sorry.. I am oso quite blur nowadays.. So sorry..
Just come over and holler at me the next time k?
Would really appreciate it.. ^_^
no worries... next time will surely do.... hav a great holiday... cheers

the finale was between ah fai(driving AE86) and zee,after the whole event guess who drove the white s14.5.... haiya,ah faila ... with the s14 owner riding passenger .. the FD is in just for a sunday drive ... if ah fai were in the driver seat of the FD then it wouldn't be a sunday drive anymore ... his own car is going thru some beautification..

uras said:
the finale was between ah fai(driving AE86) and zee,after the whole event guess who drove the white s14.5.... haiya,ah faila ... with the s14 owner riding passenger .. the FD is in just for a sunday drive ... if ah fai were in the driver seat of the FD then it wouldn't be a sunday drive anymore ... his own car is going thru some beautification..

which AH fai?
A31 ah fai?

well done to ots4 organizer..it's well organized compared with ots before....
really enjoy it with freebies... and those Pit Girls that makes that event hot....
I think ah fai's A31 is going for a major change.....saw it in D.I.Autostyling.....

how ru lainey ? spacie not running ur pic although the pic is so lovely. he just need some time to upload it onli lol. don worry

there's only one famous ah fai in drifting .. so definitely its the a31 ah failer .. haiya

Ninja-iga : Yeah DOnut ninja you then you know :) anyway i've not seen any pictures online yet?? hmm so long wan leh.. hehe

Top Bottom