Off The Streets 4 Drift Session @ Extreme Park

bvalve said:
Donut,

me n my friend also thinking wherether is u ornot driving the ke70 coz u told me u sold yur car liao......i stand very far,ontop the hill,so cannot see your face properly.

i got a lil dissapointed abt this event.dunno y,it seem that amoung the 4 time OTS.....this is the worst i think(maybe me only).i found that the 1st,2nd,3rd is much more better then this time........

Bvalve : i'm on group 2 so you'll see me drift on that session the rest is my new owner. HE's nice enough to lend me the car dude..

Well i think it's getting more and more normal for you guys i mean spectators but not for us since we're involve in the drifting scene. Wait for my next drift car, ready soon.. i'll bring you a ride.. i'm not good but i'll try to drift it to make you happier..

ANYWAY I WANT TO SEE PICS TOO.. DAMMIT!!!! ANYONE???

Donut: you got new 'owner' ?????? wkakakaakakakaakaka :P

Lainey:
aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak oWwWww :(

wahh~ i`m really addicted to drifting.. been at all the events except this one.. haihz.. examz... damned~ missed such a great event.. please post up pics to all those that have them for poor souls like me.. hahaha... btw.. how much will it cost to mod a respectable drift car er.. say er 180sx up to drift spec? including the cost of the car..?

hey guys,

great event. i was really impressed with the silver laurel, the one with the twin tip exhaust angled upwards...i thought he was pretty good.

umm, if you guys noticed me la, i was the only guy standing by himself nearest to the lake between the last straight, with white t-shirt. haha. was there when stanley(ninja_iga) and the blue satria guy was drifting around the track.

umm, hopefully can get to know you guys so can tumpang a ride in one of the drift cars.

hope to see you guys at the next OTS (every 2 fridays right?) won't be going for the sepang one though.

:) keep it up.

ninja_iga said:
hehehe NOT to forget

i took some videos (outside the car, in the pits)
of the crowd (great for promo videos) and of the hot chics that night
Nismobaby, Laineylashes and whit3puppy :P
sure will bring in more horny guys erk i mean spectators LOLOLOL

hahahha u better not use those videos man.. i was tryin to run away from ur cameraaa!!! later donut will whack kau u!!! phhbt!

eh, good drifting with that kancil of urs laaa kekeke.. one of the best FF drifting i've seen!!! ;)

RE_Amemiya said:
ohohhoho great event, the same things lah, spectators all terrible lah booing at the fd. they just won't understand even some shouting "go home lah" this n that.... ai~~~ the tsuiso between zee n ah fai was nice, better when ah fai in front coz car underpower mah! wooh pit girls damn sexy ya valerie n elaine! happy bday whitepuppy. uras, great drifting in ur onevia damn cool man.

RE_Amemiya: Thanks. ^_^

Spacie, SKAGEE, Cheaka: Thanks for the surprise!! The cake was nice. I am touched.

ninja: Thanks as well.

lainey: Thanks for coming and being such a good sport.

Everyone: Thanks again for all the wishes..

ahaha....buy buy buy more drinks~!!!!
2.50 for tin cans and 2 bucks for mineral.....ehehehe
=)

.S K A G E E. said:
bvalve: A few drifters had came up to me saying that they really had a good time but I really don't know how you spectators feel about last night's event. We had free tickets and free drinks for the spectators last night but I suppose there was something amiss. Could you let me in on why you felt as such and do tell me how can we improve on it? Thanks [:)/QUOTE]

skagee:
maybe some of the drifter nvr show up such as T.djan,mrnismo,ah fai(ownself got come but car nvr come).i feel that of OTS2 n 3 is the best compare to this time.maybe i'm too tired come all the way frm s'ban.......yup,i missed the free stuffs coz reach extreme park alredi 8:30pm...
do u feel that 2 weeks organize 1 time ots is very (near)i mean too close liao....scare it will become boring very fast.or 1 month once?just my opinion only.at last i really support u all guys in drifting...

after the last battle between zee n the red colour car.....there is 2 car drifting....1 is FD n another is S14 with 15 front.....may i know who is driving that white S14?he skill damme good.......

Last edited:
DoNuT said:
Bvalve : i'm on group 2 so you'll see me drift on that session the rest is my new owner. HE's nice enough to lend me the car dude..

Well i think it's getting more and more normal for you guys i mean spectators but not for us since we're involve in the drifting scene. Wait for my next drift car, ready soon.. i'll bring you a ride.. i'm not good but i'll try to drift it to make you happier..

ANYWAY I WANT TO SEE PICS TOO.. DAMMIT!!!! ANYONE???

ok,will wait yur next car coming.......your skill consider good liao.....better then me....like baby start to stand......:p

off the streets event would change location?

I've heard my friend said that the off the streets event will change the

from sunway extreme park to the sepang circuit! isn't it true? anyone

may answer my question, please?

whit3puppy... happy belated birthday..... well was there and saw u but u couldnt recognize me le..... anyway.....

been away half a day and so many posting... but mana gambar????

what? elnard's car went in ar??? btw those event eg. freebies all those things, spectators all dunno lah. even the pitgirls oso. i mean on the hills there. skagee i couldn't hear u at all, very soft lar. dunno y ah fai din drive his car but drove the levin. but saw his car in sunway dun have side windows one covered with plastics only?

maybe missing open door n fireballs lah lol. same driver but different car. no spectators shouting at all. y leh? lol

WHERE's them pics??

hehehehe

anyone took pics of my louya kancil 'testing' the track in the afternoon session?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom