Off The Streets 4 Drift Session @ Extreme Park

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
.S K A G E E. said:
bvalve: A few drifters had came up to me saying that they really had a good time but I really don't know how you spectators feel about last night's event. We had free tickets and free drinks for the spectators last night but I suppose there was something amiss. Could you let me in on why you felt as such and do tell me how can we improve on it? Thanks [:)/QUOTE]

skagee:
maybe some of the drifter nvr show up such as T.djan,mrnismo,ah fai(ownself got come but car nvr come).i feel that of OTS2 n 3 is the best compare to this time.maybe i'm too tired come all the way frm s'ban.......yup,i missed the free stuffs coz reach extreme park alredi 8:30pm...
do u feel that 2 weeks organize 1 time ots is very (near)i mean too close liao....scare it will become boring very fast.or 1 month once?just my opinion only.at last i really support u all guys in drifting...

after the last battle between zee n the red colour car.....there is 2 car drifting....1 is FD n another is S14 with 15 front.....may i know who is driving that white S14?he skill damme good.......

Last edited:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
DoNuT said:
Bvalve : i'm on group 2 so you'll see me drift on that session the rest is my new owner. HE's nice enough to lend me the car dude..

Well i think it's getting more and more normal for you guys i mean spectators but not for us since we're involve in the drifting scene. Wait for my next drift car, ready soon.. i'll bring you a ride.. i'm not good but i'll try to drift it to make you happier..

ANYWAY I WANT TO SEE PICS TOO.. DAMMIT!!!! ANYONE???
ok,will wait yur next car coming.......your skill consider good liao.....better then me....like baby start to stand......:p

Jackie

Mar 31, 2005
off the streets event would change location?

I've heard my friend said that the off the streets event will change the

from sunway extreme park to the sepang circuit! isn't it true? anyone

may answer my question, please?

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
whit3puppy... happy belated birthday..... well was there and saw u but u couldnt recognize me le..... anyway.....

been away half a day and so many posting... but mana gambar????

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
what? elnard's car went in ar??? btw those event eg. freebies all those things, spectators all dunno lah. even the pitgirls oso. i mean on the hills there. skagee i couldn't hear u at all, very soft lar. dunno y ah fai din drive his car but drove the levin. but saw his car in sunway dun have side windows one covered with plastics only?

maybe missing open door n fireballs lah lol. same driver but different car. no spectators shouting at all. y leh? lol

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
ninja_iga said:
WHERE's them pics??

hehehehe

anyone took pics of my louya kancil 'testing' the track in the afternoon session?
Stanley, Yes i got some pics!! and a vidoe too 11.3MB of it, err wat's yr eamil.. again?:p here are the pics of you chasing a FR:)

yr kancil not louya ma.. its XXXXXed and XXXXXXXXXed ma..;)

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
blur blur king said:
whit3puppy... happy belated birthday..... well was there and saw u but u couldnt recognize me le..... anyway.....

been away half a day and so many posting... but mana gambar????
Thanks.. =) Sorry.. I am oso quite blur nowadays.. So sorry..
Just come over and holler at me the next time k?
Would really appreciate it.. ^_^

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
whit3puppy said:
Thanks.. =) Sorry.. I am oso quite blur nowadays.. So sorry..
Just come over and holler at me the next time k?
Would really appreciate it.. ^_^
no worries... next time will surely do.... hav a great holiday... cheers