canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
ninja_iga said:
WHERE's them pics??

hehehehe

anyone took pics of my louya kancil 'testing' the track in the afternoon session?
Stanley, Yes i got some pics!! and a vidoe too 11.3MB of it, err wat's yr eamil.. again?:p here are the pics of you chasing a FR:)

yr kancil not louya ma.. its XXXXXed and XXXXXXXXXed ma..;)

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
blur blur king said:
whit3puppy... happy belated birthday..... well was there and saw u but u couldnt recognize me le..... anyway.....

been away half a day and so many posting... but mana gambar????
Thanks.. =) Sorry.. I am oso quite blur nowadays.. So sorry..
Just come over and holler at me the next time k?
Would really appreciate it.. ^_^

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
whit3puppy said:
Thanks.. =) Sorry.. I am oso quite blur nowadays.. So sorry..
Just come over and holler at me the next time k?
Would really appreciate it.. ^_^
no worries... next time will surely do.... hav a great holiday... cheers

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
the finale was between ah fai(driving AE86) and zee,after the whole event guess who drove the white s14.5.... haiya,ah faila ... with the s14 owner riding passenger .. the FD is in just for a sunday drive ... if ah fai were in the driver seat of the FD then it wouldn't be a sunday drive anymore ... his own car is going thru some beautification..

I lost my username

Apr 28, 2005
uras said:
the finale was between ah fai(driving AE86) and zee,after the whole event guess who drove the white s14.5.... haiya,ah faila ... with the s14 owner riding passenger .. the FD is in just for a sunday drive ... if ah fai were in the driver seat of the FD then it wouldn't be a sunday drive anymore ... his own car is going thru some beautification..

which AH fai?
A31 ah fai?

kkyen

Known Member
Feb 2, 2004
selayang
well done to ots4 organizer..it's well organized compared with ots before....
really enjoy it with freebies... and those Pit Girls that makes that event hot....
I think ah fai's A31 is going for a major change.....saw it in D.I.Autostyling.....

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Ninja-iga : Yeah DOnut ninja you then you know :) anyway i've not seen any pictures online yet?? hmm so long wan leh.. hehe