• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
.S K A G E E. said:
How about; " Go Devil Jeep...Go Devil Jeep"?

Uras: Looks like you won't be needing your vibrating pillow pretty soon ..heeheehee

For Sale: one well used vibrating pillow RM????
was with him yesterday and guess what... he wore the same shirt again sigh...

GO DEVIL JEEP!! :p

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
ohohhoho great event, the same things lah, spectators all terrible lah booing at the fd. they just won't understand even some shouting "go home lah" this n that.... ai~~~ the tsuiso between zee n ah fai was nice, better when ah fai in front coz car underpower mah! wooh pit girls damn sexy ya valerie n elaine! happy bday whitepuppy. uras, great drifting in ur onevia damn cool man.

Last edited:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
cool

heyy...kelian the guy in green ke70...people always ask him go pasar...this and that...just want to say to this particular guy...i am very happy to see another new guy...at least he dared to try...others just laugh and talk...no one dared to take a machine...throw some $$$ into it and go for drifting...

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
RE_Amemiya said:
ohohhoho great event, the same things lah, spectators all terrible lah booing at the fd. they just won't understand even some shouting "go home lah" this n that.... ai~~~ the tsuiso between zee n ah fai was nice, better when ah fai in front coz car underpower mah! wooh pit girls damn sexy ya valerie n elaine! happy bday whitepuppy. uras, great drifting in ur onevia damn cool man.
ya lah.... fd was my fren... we told him to stick big big sticker on the rear hood next time stated "no boooooing.... bring UR car in lah!!!!"

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Boooing!! is still ok lar..

I sit at the middle level cliff land there...at the endest row earlier..

Got some bunch of malay and indian boy there siap siap jerit sini and sana....so tension...some more...I was in middle..surrounded by them...then a girl sit on my right..and another sit on my left...M@h@|!!! they pass food behind and front of me...

MACAM LAR I NI INVISIBLE!~.....kns betul....hiskk!~~

Siap siap really wanna scold them to shut the F up already...pot pet pot pet...grrr!~~~ Anyway, Cheaka...thank you for the wrist band r..haha!! and btw Skagee..that car u tested earlier...whut car is that ler? the sign seems like a triangle..but then see carefully wasn't mazda...aiyerr..dunno ler...hahaha!! aiyooo....shah alam got event now ler...while i am inside office at puchong dunno doing whut... *sigh*... u siok lar Sexycar...non stop actions. :D hahah!!

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
HAHA!!

Some spectators are really talking through their asshole and thinking with their dick.

Yesterday, encountered a bunch of Ah Bengs, criticizing the intermediate drifters about not enough speed la, angle not nice la, not enough speed la, this la, that la....as if they are so damn skill in drifting.

At that time I really panas especialy when one of these Ah Beng criticize my fren who was drifting. IN my mind I was saying "...EH! U tok so much like so terror like tat, why don't u go and drfit lar.....maybe u don even have an FR car..TIEW!!..."

Then I purposely follow them to see wat car they are driving lor.

HAHA!! a couple of Kancil and Wira.

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
Joeker said:
HAHA!!

Some spectators are really talking through their asshole and thinking with their dick.

Yesterday, encountered a bunch of Ah Bengs, criticizing the intermediate drifters about not enough speed la, angle not nice la, not enough speed la, this la, that la....as if they are so damn skill in drifting.

At that time I really panas especialy when one of these Ah Beng criticize my fren who was drifting. IN my mind I was saying "...EH! U tok so much like so terror like tat, why don't u go and drfit lar.....maybe u don even have an FR car..TIEW!!..."

Then I purposely follow them to see wat car they are driving lor.

HAHA!! a couple of Kancil and Wira.
Wow..u r great!!!follow them! Haha..Kancil & Wira, ask them use those car to Drift la..hahaha

u r right..i also saw some ofthe guys and Ah bengs like to critisize those drifters when they drifting..

When i standing hill side there ,i also saw one guys more worst!! They said "they not enuf skill la, angle not gud la, then curse about them when the drifters oversteer.."
They thought they r good in Drifting!! Act like know more than the drifters.
Talk so much!!

Joeker:Your fren drive which car in d drifting?

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hahaha spectators can be like that sometimes, Cheaka was also a victim during one of our drift session at the Shah Alam carpark..you hear comments like "haiya perempuan tak cukup aggressive lar"..." hah tekan minyak larr...ishh perempuan terlalu lembut"...it appears that there's always a hero ( drift expert) in a group like that. Best thing to do is to ignore them larr..Let them laugh all they want but in the end of the day, you drifters are the one that's gaining from all the spin and mistakes that you've made during the event.

The big shout out to the "Old School Toyota Drifters" for their big improvements!!! The KE70s certainly dominated in this event!! With two KE70s winning the Most Improved (Jess) and Most Aggressive (Onn) award!!

sbirdz: Ehh me testing a car???I don't think anyone would trust me with their cars leh...LOL..So what are you waiting for now larr..Roland ,sexycar and gang are improving at such a rapid rate that if you were to delay any longer , you'll have trouble keeping up with them!!

Joeker: If I'm not mistaken, you posted a question about getting a drift car with a budget of RM5000.00? Get your self a KE70 dude :) I'm sure there will be alot of drifters here that could help you with tips and pointers!!

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Event was great for me

This is my first time i've ever drift for the whole session yay!! Anyway i heard alot of booings while i'm out too but then again i'm fine with it aiya i think every other sports you'll see boos too. let them boo cause i know they'll come back again to see more driftings hehe. FD and some other cars are new but they learn in a safe and respectful area.
i Respect them rather then booing (but i BOO loudly when ZEE Spun!!!! HEHEHE DONT' WHACK KAU ME AH) I'm glad that all pros, inters and begginers step they're foot on track just to have fun and learn
No matter what level we still talk, laugh, crap the same shit And we're all one Big drifting families running around trying to make the best out of it. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE. Infact this event allows me to meet many new people and friends... and i do meet some of my long lost friends by suprise too hehe.

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
Donut,

me n my friend also thinking wherether is u ornot driving the ke70 coz u told me u sold yur car liao......i stand very far,ontop the hill,so cannot see your face properly.

i got a lil dissapointed abt this event.dunno y,it seem that amoung the 4 time OTS.....this is the worst i think(maybe me only).i found that the 1st,2nd,3rd is much more better then this time........

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
bvalve: A few drifters had came up to me saying that they really had a good time but I really don't know how you spectators feel about last night's event. We had free tickets and free drinks for the spectators last night but I suppose there was something amiss. Could you let me in on why you felt as such and do tell me how can we improve on it? Thanks :)

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
ah beng and whatever lah..... i was standing at the hill side and there was a girl behind me saying....

"Wah this bunch of ppl dunno how to drift one, the one i saw in Initial-D they drift side by side one"

i was like huh!!!! think she watch too much cartoon..... and i look at her with the look... she lowered down her volume... haiiiiiiih.....!!! no comment...

For all the organizers and ppl behind the whole thing... well done... look more systematic day by day.... i remember the first OTS.... hahahahaha all kalam kabut...... Kudos ppl. bump

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU
to all the Marshalls for helping up throughout the night. You guys had been great in handling the crowd and also the traffic flow for the drifters. It was amazing with just a few of us could handle such a big crowd.

Next is to thank the Pit Girls...happy belated birthday Valerie.....you girls are great and I hope you enjoyed yourself last nite....

Lastly, the DRIFTERS.....you guys rocks! ....I could say you guys are the celebrity of the night...having so many cameras taking photos of you all...I don't think in any other function you attend you get so many snap shots in a night...
...I can't believe that most of you had improved a lot especially those were used to be in the beginners group for the last 2 rounds.....I just can't help but noticing how the toyota old skool group (Group 3 especially) on how fast you guys are going now.....and not forgetting the rest of the groups...I can see you all are are becoming more aggressive as the round goes on...great job.....

And about those comments from the spectator..
..I used to hear that a lot ..I mean a LOT...when SKAGEE started drifting. Especially they were laughing at the car he was driving..."kereta family buruk ni boleh guna meh?" as they didn't know what car is it at all.....but I just ignore them as I know SKAGEE will be able to prove them that "kereta family malaysian BOLEH!" and he did with lots of practice and practice...and we are still learning as we go on....

all I can say...just ignore them as they are not enjoying the run in the track like you all....so they are actually missing out the fun....we are having our own fun here in the drift community...and I promise you all that I will try my best to support the drift community as much as I can......

Thank you again and we shall look forward for the next event in Sepang....see you there........!!!!

Last edited:

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
.S K A G E E. said:
bvalve: A few drifters had came up to me saying that they really had a good time but I really don't know how you spectators feel about last night's event. We had free tickets and free drinks for the spectators last night but I suppose there was something amiss. Could you let me in on why you felt as such and do tell me how can we improve on it? Thanks :)
for me... i found it getting more and more organize.... way much better... maybe just few cars wasnt in there. like T jan and MrNismo.... but i still enjoy it all.......

btw can we not pay parking fee ah.... 5 bucks is abit high rite....

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
blur blur king: Thanks for the compliments. If we were to make arrangments with the "Elephant Walk" Parking which allows you to park for a lower fee, would you be willing to walk across the road to get to Extreme Park? How about the rest of you, its a 4 minute trek from Elephant walk to the Hill stand..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
The parking is more and more well organized.

I still remebered during one drift session when parking was free, some Fucktard double park his Kenari and some asshole simply bottle necked the road causing jam like mad and all.

I don mind paying RM5, or even RM10.

But wat I hope the Extreme Parlk management will look into is security.

Some of the parkings are poorly lighted and isolated from human traffic.

Alot of break-ins nowadays :mad:

joe69

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Damansara
www.drift.com.my
Great Event. Trully enjoyed it !!!!! Keep it up !

i dont mind the parking fee....
i dont even mind paying to go in.....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Calling all gamers! The PlayStation Move Racing Wheel peripheral is out, but it obviously doesn't look like the conventional steering wheel that we so often find ourselves fond of, but it does have a circular section that does help to resemble "the wheel" where...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience