Nissan Sunny

ckseng

Mar 11, 2006
To all sifu here, i own a nissan sunny with E15 in it. Now the engine vibrate very heavy but the rpm still show 1k. What should I do? Some one suggest me to service the cabby since it already 22 years old.

So where can i sent my car to service? anyone can recomand any sifu to service my car because i guess those new and young mechanic cant service an old car like we having? If u guys got any please tell me the address of the shop. I living in KL.
Thank you

Lord

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ipoh
hey guys wondering if anyone have install a weber on their sunny?..im plannng to so need some advise from the experienced

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
yar.. already told leslie about it...

meeting 2moro

eh btw.. ol skool TT happens 2moro.. same time, same place!

Lord

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ipoh
raja mongkut....i'll be there tomorrow well actually today la since its 230am..hehe....hope to see all of u guys too over there...

cheers!!

Lord

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ipoh
oh ya guys..let me share a problem that im facing woth u guys...

currently im using GAP abs with RGS by Advan Racing lowering springs....im happy with this setup..comfort and stable!

the problem is the front driver's side, when ever i turn too fast or go into pot holes there will be a loud bang noise...i thought its the absobers but they are working fine...i had 2 mechanics check on it but they dont know...i even change all the bush and steering rod and all the small small things that may be the cause but the noise it still there....1 mech on the other hand after not knowing wat could be the problem told me it might be the engine mounting?..is it possible?..my engine mounting memang need to be changed la...

anybody have encountered such probs b4?....please advice

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
i think he said he's using GAB shocks la bro....i dun think it can bottom out...considering it's a gas shock.

Jay-bon

Oct 1, 2005
my car also have the same problem. But mine is standard spring and shocks.

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Venue: Shell Petrol Station , Kelana Jaya (opposite Giant, not the one
next to Giant)
Time: 10.30pm, Friday 12Jan 2007.

see u there....if i'm going la.....

Lord

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ipoh
well im using gab absorbers and advan racing lowering springs....and they are not even 6 months old la....anyway maybe its the steering rood like you said la raja mongkut...

was a great TT today..had fun! glad to have meet you guys!

cheers!

Lord

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ipoh
was a good TT....saw some really nice b11's....i think a few of them will upload pics..then u can see for your self bro!:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Malaysia debuts the all new, big grilled 4 Coupe! Now here in 430i M Sport guise, the new coupe is noticeably larger than its predecessor and feature the longest 2 doors ever on any BMW.

5.8 sec / 258hp / 400nm / 2L 4cyl twin scroll single turbo (B48) / 8 speed automatic / 250kmh / RM 454,800

The 430i Coupe runs on BMW's B48 252hp / 400nm B48 2L 4cyl twin scroll single turbo engine and is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience