Nissan Skyline - The Snow White

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Ok. This is the Tamiya Nissan Skyline GTR V-spec II which i have been desperately looking for at many places.
This car "finish" on day 2. Day 1 was ok, i enjoy doing it, peacefully... Day 2, Oh. I feel cramp, exhausted.
I have to stop here cause i don't have the paint now and not going to paint it in the near future, or..... until i finally own one of this. hehe. And painted it with the same colour as the real one.
As you can see, there are no stickers on the car, because there is no sticker in the box. ( hmm, might be stolen ) but you might be spotted a tape on the edge of the hood. Yup. I use double sided tape to build the car because i expect to disassemble it in the near future, so it will be easier then.
The 3rd day, is the photography session. It was a frustrated one. The parts and tires keep on falling off. Very sad. And there was something wrong with the camera, wrong focus this and that. Until i don't have the mood to do the editing properly. hehe.
So, here it is...

Does this look better????

This looks even better.

You want to do this? Want me do for you? No problem... Very easy. I do it for free.

That's the fatty senior. A RC actually.

And the 3rd one is the beast. Got one more senior was too big to be here. haha

Last edited:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Wow real cool pics man!

The taillights look like crystal LED tailights! Will look like a million bucks if you paint it Bayside Blue!

Happy modelling!

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Ha??? I thought you are a very serious car builder. haha. So, all cars you bought before already painted ah?
Some models already painted actually.
Wanna spray, buy the spray from toycity lo, if want the good quality. Cost RM29.90. 100ml if not mistaken. If not, the RM10 spray from hardware shop might do. hehe. But must be very careful.
You can ask Imoloq, he's pro. hehe

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
imoloq said:
Wow real cool pics man!

The taillights look like crystal LED tailights! Will look like a million bucks if you paint it Bayside Blue!

Happy modelling!
But somehow i like it to be white colour too because it looks like a GHOST beside the coloured cars. haha
I saw 1 of this display at toycity, painted with bayside blue but doesn't look that nice, but the real car with bayside blue looks nice. haha

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Edward Chew said:
But somehow i like it to be white colour too because it looks like a GHOST beside the coloured cars. haha
I saw 1 of this display at toycity, painted with bayside blue but doesn't look that nice, but the real car with bayside blue looks nice. haha
Wah I where got pro wor! Amatuer modeller only la.

Yeah white looks good on Skylines too but my personal fav is blue la.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Ha... Airbrush ah. Dam expensive la. The Pump is RM700 right? Then the sprayer RM300??? Last time i was in a competition, i don't even wanna try the airbrush la, scare nanti the tiny hole stuck with colour nanti kena scold. haha. So, i get the paint from hardware shop. The result can be as good. hahahaha. Skill.

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
bro.. it seem that u not apply any colour on ur skyline.. just pasang only rite? just buy spray can from Toycity RM29 per can.. and small bottle acrylic paint RM9-10 per bottle.. :)

Last edited:

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
Edward Chew said:
Ha??? I thought you are a very serious car builder. haha. So, all cars you bought before already painted ah?
Some models already painted actually.
Wanna spray, buy the spray from toycity lo, if want the good quality. Cost RM29.90. 100ml if not mistaken. If not, the RM10 spray from hardware shop might do. hehe. But must be very careful.
You can ask Imoloq, he's pro. hehe
Nah... i admit might be a good collector but im not a good car model builder le..... dont have time to do it.. but i might will try soon bro...

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
ayoi84 said:
bro.. it seem that u not apply any colour on ur skyline.. just pasang only rite? just buy spray can from Toycity RM29 per can.. and small bottle arclyic paint RM9-10 per bottle.. :)

wat is arclyic paint?? if we buy the spary can from toycity does it comes with the paint?? if got then we just spray on it only ar??

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
sorry acrylic not arclyic (spelling mistake)

These handy 23ml bottles of paints for hobby use are made from water-soluble acrylic resins and are completely safe. Can be used on most common model plastics such as styrol resin and styrofoam. Paint can be washed away with plain water if done prior to curing. Available in glossy, flat, translucent colors, plus an exclusive thinner and a flat base.

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
acrylic paint = use to colour small part brake disc, brake calipers etc.
spray can = body

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I understand that PU rubber material is very hard to repair but not impossible. Does anyone have any idea on what works well with PU?

My PU bumper had a big hole due to the ex-owner's oversized muffler. Most shops didn't know how to fix it except for a welder who suggested to cover the hole by riveting a piece of aluminium sheet and knocking it to shape. Indeed it was a good job! After repainting, it looked like nothing has ever happened!

Just wondering if you guys have tried other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience