AutoArt: Nissan Skyline GT-R34 V-Spec

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
Hi all...

Just bought another AA product last week. Actually, I ordered the Nismo version, but my dealer couldn't find it. So for the time being, I bought this first. But the details is not as good as my previous AAs cars. For instance, the door hinge is not realistic - very long, and when opened, the door edge almost touch the front wheels.

Bought at Rs 2,995 - cheaper then my previous AA models.

My current AAs..

..And really looking forward for the latest AA Nissan GTR - hopefully AA will replicate it.

Cheers.

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Hi..

nice collection you have there :biggrin:

where do you get your 'car' from? local supplier? or order thru net?

Rs 2,995 = $$$ usd?

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hey. In the pictures, in doesn't look that bad, instead, very elegant wor...
Where did you get this? Or where can I get this? Are you interested to let go? I'm very interested la...
What do you mean the door hinge touching the front wheel? the inner side?
Rs is? cant seem to find it in currency list lo...

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
Guys..

Rs = Indian Rupees (or INR). RM1 = about Rs 12.50. USD1 = about Rs40+(very low nowadays..)

Ben,

I am staying and working in Mumbai, India. Came across this AutoArt distributor Gift Shop Pvt Ltd, while 'merayau' in town. Now, I can order any particular AA model through phone by giving them the model number; and if they got hold of it (out of 5 of my requests they manage to get 3 of them now..), the shop-person will send them directly to my office. Inspect the model first, if satisfied, will pay them COD on-da-spot. No credit card, no need to visit shop so often.. more on trust basis. They also importing Maisto, Burago, Kyosho, Franklin Mint(!), Solido and YatMing models.

Edward,

What i meant by the door hinge is; if we open our real-life car, the front-edge of the door will go inside our front fender, rite? But this GTR, when the door opened, the door front-edge will go very far from the fender. Compare this Evo8 door below (when opened) with the GTR, and you'll get my point.

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Guys..

Rs = Indian Rupees (or INR). RM1 = about Rs 12.50. USD1 = about Rs40+(very low nowadays..)

Ben,

I am staying and working in Mumbai, India. Came across this AutoArt distributor Gift Shop Pvt Ltd, while 'merayau' in town. Now, I can order any particular AA model through phone by giving them the model number; and if they got hold of it (out of 5 of my requests they manage to get 3 of them now..), the shop-person will send them directly to my office. Inspect the model first, if satisfied, will pay them COD on-da-spot. No credit card, no need to visit shop so often.. more on trust basis. They also importing Maisto, Burago, Kyosho, Franklin Mint(!), Solido and YatMing models.

Edward,

What i meant by the door hinge is; if we open our real-life car, the front-edge of the door will go inside our front fender, rite? But this GTR, when the door opened, the door front-edge will go very far from the fender. Compare this Evo8 door below (when opened) with the GTR, and you'll get my point.

gtmaniac..

good for you to have that kind of service.. somebody sending ur 'gift' right to your doorstep.. summore, can inspect 1st before pay :biggrin: .. you're very lucky bro..

keep the cars coming..

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Wa. Got such a good service from AA india ah. I browsed their webpage today, no AA distributor in Malaysia, nearest is Singapore... :-(
I want the Maisto McLaren F1 road car too... hehe
Is that a Nokia beside your evo?

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
MynnDAWG,

Really?Oh.. I didn't realised that. But then I've never seen real one opening the doors.. 'guess coz all R34 I saw went so fast & never stop to open their doors..haha..

Ben,

They have to 'jaga' their customer meh.. People here is not really into modelling yet, especially one cost as much as AA. So when they got this one fella buy AA from them every month, they give 'extra' service loh... I bought many models from them already, not only AA, but Kyosho & Maisto also - most of them old stocks that they wanted to get rid of.

Got crazy in their shop... if I don't control myself I'd 'borong' them already. Thankfully, wifey understand & give limit to buy only one AA or 2 maistos every month...

Edward,

McLaren F1 - can't find them here. They said phased out already.. hard to order. But I remember last month I visit Sabah, I saw several (mostly black) of them in local supermarket called Target K.Kinabalu. I didn't buy it because the details is nor really good - wheels is too small etc.

Now I wish I bought them, but unfortunately at that moment, my luggage already full & almost burst..

Yep.. that's a nokia - the one I took all these pics with. That phone also was sent to my office from Nokia people here. Demo & payment made in office only. Good service lar them Indian..

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Waw. 2 models a month... hehe. Last time I saw someone here owned that Maisto McLaren F1 lo...
I never see that nokia model before. What model is it? keke
I can imagine how the indian smile and review the car to you... hehe

albagmane

Jan 13, 2008
sweet collection there! btw, ur white skyline should be the upgraded version ya since i notice theres window glasses included de... if not wrong, the first batch of aa R34 VSPEC doesnt include window glasses, which may lead to the risk of dusty interior...

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
Edward,

It is an E90.

albagmane,

Ohh.. is it? But with the window glass, the door is really hard to open. I have to pry under the door handle carefully with a ballpen to open it. If open so many times, it will scratch.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus and otai

Need some advise here,my ride is proton persona 1.6 auto,is it recomended to change to open port air filter?currently i am using drop in air filter.What is the pros & cons on this?,also is it worth and recomended to add e-manage if my ride is standard and just changed the exhaust system only?your comment is highly appreciated :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience