2 Fast 2 Furious Nissan Skyline

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Damn. Where this guy get this... so freaking nice. Plus it has light. The shooting is nice too...
YouTube - 2 Fast 2 Furious 1/24 Skyline (making of)

His video on his die cast making is very very nice.
YouTube - 1/24 Nissan 350Z C-West ( Making of )

Update, a reply from the owner...
Yes, The base is a Nissan Skyline Tamiya kit. I bought and I built it. But for this model, I wanted to make the Brian's Skyline from 2 fast 2 furious movie so I made some modifications myself like the illumination and the decorations of this car.
Like equin0x... i jealous.... haha

Last edited:

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
ehh dont jealous me la.. me not sifu yet..

for all u guys note (if u guys ever come this thread and read).. beginning last month i was diagnosed with a lung collapse.. i dont know whether is has to be related with the putty dust, glue and paint evaporation (thinner or spirit that soem sort) we're using but i'm sure it was not from the racing fuel because i did not participate for any motorsports this year.. but just a word of caution. use protective gear (approved mask) when u're doing the spray painting or sanding.. i end up masuk kilang for a week with a damage close to RM10k

so at the moment, putting this hobby on hold until i fully recover first..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how does having a larger intercooler piping,lets say 4" , bigger plenum and bigger throttle helps in gaining performance? how would it affect otherwise? heard that it will bogged down like hell if things are not done properly. very interested in it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience