Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

but im slowpoke uncle who is the only 1 who still drive slow stock car within speed limit,lolz
perhaps in future can held a TT to hang out,lolz
Can brother, but you mostly in KL or Pahang?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Hahaha jom lah, let's hang. I don't mind age as long as you are all car enthusiast.
Hardly can talk about cars among my friends. Sigh.
None of your friends are car enthusiasts?

Hardly can talk about cars among my friends. Sigh.
Same here. Can't really talk much about cars with friends. Even if talk also, most of them only know until car names and that's it. Very very few can talk about engines and other more detailed stuffs. :banghead:

I think most of us are. Most of my colleagues just send their car to mechanics or SC, knows when time to change oil, tyres and or service. More then that all ???...:banghead:

nope. Forever alone. :(
Don't worry bro, you have me cuz my friends don't like cars as well. Even though they are guys
but to them is just mere transport.

When talk about cars, their mind will float up with '?' marks and start to sweat about
what am I saying :rofl:

They just know me as, oh he ar he likes cars a lot. My friends are more of clubbing kaki.
Ask them about alcohol drinks and they can give u more than a list :rofl:

Don't worry bro, you have me cuz my friends don't like cars as well. Even though they are guys

When talk about cars, their mind will float up with '?' marks and start to sweat about

They just know me as, oh he ar he likes cars a lot. My friends are more of clubbing kaki.
Some of my friends said before that all cars are the same. According to my friend, Kancil and Aventador, both also have 4 wheels, so it is same. LOL.

At least your friends just know you as someone who likes cars alot. Some of my friends however, they went as far as calling me god of cars and they just directed all sorts of questions about cars to me whenever they want to know something bout cars. =__=
I have some friends who are clubbing kaki as well or maybe gaming kaki. When about gaming, usually all also about DOTA DOTA DOTA, that's all they know. :banghead:

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013

Some of my friends said before that all cars are the same. According to my friend, Kancil and Aventador, both also have 4 wheels, so it is same. LOL.

At least your friends just know you as someone who likes cars alot. Some of my friends however, they went as far as calling me god of cars and they just directed all sorts of questions about cars to me whenever they want to know something bout cars. =__=
I have some friends who are clubbing kaki as well or maybe gaming kaki. When about gaming, usually all also about DOTA DOTA DOTA, that's all they know. :banghead:
Gaming? Quit long time ago to read up about cars and replying threads. :biggrin:
I don't club, no money no time, healthy too :biggrin:
My friends still okay, interested but merely on looks only.

Gaming? Quit long time ago to read up about cars and replying threads. :biggrin:
I don't club, no money no time, healthy too :biggrin:
My friends still okay, interested but merely on looks only.
I have some friends who are interested in cars as well. But they only talk about exotics. They just know about the names of the exotic cars and nothing much. Hp, price, cc, performance specs and the rest they don't know. Regarding car modification, there are some who are interested but they only like LED lights, bodykits, etc. Most of them are not interested about engine modifications.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
I have some friends who are interested in cars as well. But they only talk about exotics. They just know about the names of the exotic cars and nothing much. Hp, price, cc, performance specs and the rest they don't know. Regarding car modification, there are some who are interested but they only like LED lights, bodykits, etc. Most of them are not interested about engine modifications.
Same lah exotics. I will just challenge them with a 1200hp Supra or 1000hp R34. Exotics are meh only.

I wouldn't go for 1000hp even in RB26DETT or 2JZ-GTE engine. Too much power and not easy to handle it. Definitely need to be skilled in controlling the clutch or else you will feel the tremendous force of the engine. Engine reliability is an issue as well. Forcing that much of power from the engine will put a lot of strain to the engine. Traction is also another problem as well.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
I wouldn't go for 1000hp even in RB26DETT or 2JZ-GTE engine. Too much power and not easy to handle it. Definitely need to be skilled in controlling the clutch or else you will feel the tremendous force of the engine. Engine reliability is an issue as well. Forcing that much of power from the engine will put a lot of strain to the engine. Traction is also another problem as well.
People underestimating small engined sports car ma. We challenge them.
Priceless look on their face. If you can own an exotic but you chose to own a JDM, reliability(rebuilding) isn't an issue. Also, with money, track days and tyres are mere pennies, right? haha

I'm helping a (an extremely rich) friend to pick out a car for his own birthday. He was thinking LFA, Gallardo, or a 458 Spyder. So far, LFA is winning, because there are a couple dealers in my area that have, and let's be honest, owning one out of only five hundred available in the world is pretty boss.

How would would you choose? Any opinions?