Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
People underestimating small engined sports car ma. We challenge them.
Priceless look on their face. If you can own an exotic but you chose to own a JDM, reliability(rebuilding) isn't an issue. Also, with money, track days and tyres are mere pennies, right? haha
Ah yes, that is true as well. If you have the money, going for 1k horsepower is not a problem of course.
But for me now, I don't have a proper source of income yet and even until the time when I will get a proper job, I will plan to begin at lower end cars first become going for the high end JDM models. When I mean lower end, I refer to those JDM performance cars under 50k. I'm okay with converted cars as well. Like A31 Cefiro, converted EF,EG,EK Civic, Corolla, Satria, Putra, Perdana, etc.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ah yes, that is true as well. If you have the money, going for 1k horsepower is not a problem of course.
But for me now, I don't have a proper source of income yet and even until the time when I will get a proper job, I will plan to begin at lower end cars first become going for the high end JDM models. When I mean lower end, I refer to those JDM performance cars under 50k. I'm okay with converted cars as well. Like A31 Cefiro, converted EF,EG,EK Civic, Corolla, Satria, Putra, Perdana, etc.
For me, I like Supra and Evo converted to RWD. I like the way they drift.
GTR for track car.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
For me, I like Supra and Evo converted to RWD. I like the way they drift.
GTR for track car.
Drifting with Evo? Means need to lock the axle to 2WD already. But usually drifters go for light cars like Silvia, AE86, KE70, etc.

GT-R is almost like king of lap times already. :biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Drifting with Evo? Means need to lock the axle to 2WD already. But usually drifters go for light cars like Silvia, AE86, KE70, etc.

GT-R is almost like king of lap times already. :biggrin:
Yeap, Evo drifting seems more steady, not so slippery because of the looks. Sedan ma.
Take out front driveshaft then can drift RWD dy I guess.
I don't fancy SRs.
For now GTR gua, not sure what other sifus say.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Some of my friends said before that all cars are the same. According to my friend, Kancil and Aventador, both also have 4 wheels, so it is same. LOL.

At least your friends just know you as someone who likes cars alot. Some of my friends however, they went as far as calling me god of cars and they just directed all sorts of questions about cars to me whenever they want to know something bout cars. =__=
I have some friends who are clubbing kaki as well or maybe gaming kaki. When about gaming, usually all also about DOTA DOTA DOTA, that's all they know. :banghead:
That's where it changes, when they talk about DOTA, I'll go like :stoned: :hmmmm2: :banghead:
Starcraft, DOTA, such games I'm not good at it. Shooting Games like Counterstrike, Half-Life
and Left4Dead2. Those I'm okay :rofl:

Time to direct those questions to your friend who is god of Fuel Consumption :laugh:

I wouldn't go for 1000hp even in RB26DETT or 2JZ-GTE engine. Too much power and not easy to handle it. Definitely need to be skilled in controlling the clutch or else you will feel the tremendous force of the engine. Engine reliability is an issue as well. Forcing that much of power from the engine will put a lot of strain to the engine. Traction is also another problem as well.
Same lah exotics. I will just challenge them with a 1200hp Supra or 1000hp R34. Exotics are meh only.
Just ask ourselves 2 questions. Even if we have the money for 1000hp Modification on R34 or Supra or any cars that has the potential to reach that amount of HP.

1) Do we even need that much HP in the 1st place?
2) Can we even handle a car that has 1000hp and above?

Looking at our roads, road hoggers and road condition. Not much place for us to actually
fully unleash that kind of power or how often can we travel more than 200km/h.

Unless is a track car or drag car.

Just my 2 cents :listen:

But I know a friend of mine who has a friend that owns a 700hp R35 though. Took me for a ride in
it once, it was real good and unforgettable moment. Thanks to my friend.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
That's where it changes, when they talk about DOTA, I'll go like :stoned: :hmmmm2: :banghead:
Starcraft, DOTA, such games I'm not good at it. Shooting Games like Counterstrike, Half-Life

Time to direct those questions to your friend who is god of Fuel Consumption :laugh:

Just ask ourselves 2 questions. Even if we have the money for 1000hp Modification on R34 or Supra or any cars that has the potential to reach that amount of HP.

Looking at our roads, road hoggers and road condition. Not much place for us to actually

But I know a friend of mine who has a friend that owns a 700hp R35 though. Took me for a ride in
A rich person will have different cars for different purpose. No doubt.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

I used to play DOTA but I quit the game long ago.
The fuel consumption guy? He is a legend setter. Set a new formula/method in the automotive world. :adore:

That's why I mean earlier. Even if I had a Skyline GT-R or Supra, I'll probably go until 500-600hp only. Already that is more than enough.
Power can be unleashed when you're overtaking cars. :biggrin: Fast like lightning.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I used to play DOTA but I quit the game long ago.
The fuel consumption guy? He is a legend setter. Set a new formula/method in the automotive world. :adore:

That's why I mean earlier. Even if I had a Skyline GT-R or Supra, I'll probably go until 500-600hp only. Already that is more than enough.
Power can be unleashed when you're overtaking cars. :biggrin: Fast like lightning.
Stop like sea surfing. :hahaha:
1000hp is a benchmark ma. For me a stock Evo with 400hp. Syiok dy.
GTR must be 700hp.
Supra must be 1000hp+!
Dreams. :love:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Stop like sea surfing. :hahaha:
1000hp is a benchmark ma. For me a stock Evo with 400hp. Syiok dy.
GTR must be 700hp.
Supra must be 1000hp+!
Dreams. :love:
Just wondering out of curiosity, are there any road legal Skyline or Supra with 1000hp in malaysia? Or has anyone over here done/heard of such thing before? Not sure whether these highly tuned engines will work fine or not in our hot weather. :hmmmm:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just wondering out of curiosity, are there any road legal Skyline or Supra with 1000hp in malaysia? Or has anyone over here done/heard of such thing before? Not sure whether these highly tuned engines will work fine or not in our hot weather. :hmmmm:
1000bhp on the road, I don't think so. Probably 500 to 600 ones.....:driver:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
1000bhp on the road, I don't think so. Probably 500 to 600 ones.....:driver:
Yeah, probably 700, the Garfield's. :biggrin:

D1 is on 1st of September. Venue not confirmed yet. :biggrin:
I'm gotta make sure I go!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Most powerful Supra in malaysia, we already know who :biggrin:
if can see it in action then that will be nice! :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i decide to Mod E3 bumper on my wira..
but do it Agains..JPJ Laws?
when kena road block by JPJ/polis..

will they stop u?
any hv exp on this?

need Feedback~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience