Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

xbalance2002

Mar 15, 2006
this is a small part we see car drove reckless but in reality some ppl stay in big city will drive or ride reckless ....

like last time we use to hear that alot of bad things about penang driver but i think this happen most in big city.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
found another video... again with a group of R35... I don't want to say much la cos when I was young, I too at times guilty of reckless driving... but not at this speed... damn... speeding pon don't la until potong on the emergency lane or in between lane weh... that's really lebih man...

GTR35 Malaysia Max highway - YouTube

found another video... again with a group of R35... I don't want to say much la cos when I was young, I too at times guilty of reckless driving... but not at this speed... damn... speeding pon don't la until potong on the emergency lane or in between lane weh... that's really lebih man...

I saw flames coming from the exhaust of one the GT-R.

Rafale

Dec 10, 2006
Selangor KLIA
These type of fella, lots of them when u shout at the side of their car, ask them to come down they won't come down for sure.. big balls only when inside car, asked to come out of their car balls become little marbles lol..
Had my fair share as well with these kind of gila2 driving species..

I guess R35 doing around 180-210kph will feel way too easy as we all know the car is capable for so much more, but yeah the way he's speeding in the emergency lane and cutting in between the cars (like in 3:08 between the white van and white Pgt408) was dangerous. Notice also once they got into the city got that one white Livina (3:50) also doing about 140kph in front of them! So it's not just them who are a bit naughty. :D

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
means STPCAR oso rich!!!!!!!!!
Nonono, if you hanged with me in ZTH before, U know I drive what car only. :(
Never mind, still proud of me car. :proud:

But my 'friends' doesn't speed on the public road, the F California is a joy car, chill only.
The Scuderia is driven daily. -_- Also can see in TTA of first round.
APR GTi now his mom driving to buy veges in market. -_-

These type of fella, lots of them when u shout at the side of their car, ask them to come down they won't come down for sure.. big balls only when inside car, asked to come out of their car balls become little marbles lol..
Had my fair share as well with these kind of gila2 driving species..
Yeap. True.

Nonono, if you hanged with me in ZTH before, U know I drive what car only. :(
Never mind, still proud of me car. :proud:

But my 'friends' doesn't speed on the public road, the F California is a joy car, chill only.
The Scuderia is driven daily. -_- Also can see in TTA of first round.
APR GTi now his mom driving to buy veges in market. -_-

Yeap. True.
Persona AT? :biggrin:

We had another hands on intense paint correctional class yesterday, another crash course - learning how to be a one day pilot

lesson start with washing - the car correctly - ONR

some young participant

some mature participants - on hands for paint correction - heavy stuff...