Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hurmm...this thread is gonna explode with words if the holy man see the replies..

Btw, some lala driver are actually responsible and respectful driver. It's just that their taste of car modification is very...erm... Unique.

An ass flying a chopper is still an ass. Perhaps just rich ass
Then that's ok as long as they drive sanely and knows how to use the turn signal when changing lanes or when going in/out of a junction. Even if they had a 10 feet tall GT wing or something ridiculous, no one will be cursing them. But as for laughing, then that is another matter..

Btw there's no Ferrari 358 ever made. :)
Maybe he meant 458 Italia/Spider?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I wonder if the chrome GTR is the same car as the pace car for TTA? This could be right after TTA at Sepang.
From the grapevine, the film was made just last weekend. I'm sure the threadstarter can vouch. In actual fact, none of these GTRs were at TTA last month and there is now a couple or more chrome GTRs in town.

I do not doubt that the cars in question in the video were un-courteous in the way they drove, at the time the film was made. When you have a group of audibly and physically loud cars on the road, chances are, they'd get playful. Again, not that it's right, but I'm sure we've all seen worse.

How much these cars in the video made life worse for anyone, I'd say only the affected can attest. So I hope the threadstarter or anyone who plan to involve themselves, would use proper channels to do so. After all, who knows the guy in the car(s) may just be a regular guy next door?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I believe u misinterpret my sarcastic statement...to answer your question, if i in that position even if i'm driving a lambo, i will:

3. give them space that they want get on with my life...no point provoking them coz u might get urself killed....those mofos I encountered a lot of time on d roads so if you provoke them, you're just endangering urself....just like the civic did....lucky he didn't clip the lorry at the emergency lane & those GTRs got big brakes :stupid:
:tee:
:top:

Ah ok. Yes I did misinterpret the sarcasm (or rather, I completely didn't detect any). Just confirming! :biggrin:

Typo, or he testing us.......:rofl:
Maybe he meant 458 Italia/Spider?
Yes yes.. was just testing you lot.. *cough cough ahem ahem* :biggrin:

goddamn typo

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wait a minute, why are you being holier than thou? Who are you to call them idiots and driving stupidly? Do you drive like a saint? :rofl:
:laugh: Sorry can't help laughing out loud.

Rich lala maybe? :rofl: I don't know whether are they rich or highly educated in academics or not but one thing's for sure, their intelligence level is still below standard to be allowed to drive on the road :stupid:

I had a bad feeling that the charcoal, kettle, pot war might get flamed up again...

By the way, about your Wiralution lala car. If the wira is just equipped with ugly bodykits and stuff, then sure is lala car. But if the whole wira convert everything to evo including a 4G63T then maybe that is another story already. Beyond standard lala level. :biggrin:
Haha! Ya, should state properly, ya external extreme mods is what I meant :rofl: by ah beng or lala mods. I have seen a wira convert nicely to an EVO 3 look but of course, inside is loaded too.

Btw, one wiralution with C99 chassis is on sale though. Nice and clean one Evo 3 convertion.

Pot & Kettle boiling but then pot seems uncertain whether he is pot or kettle or just forgotten that
he is actually a pot and not kettle :rofl:

Hurmm...this thread is gonna explode with words if the holy man see the replies..

Btw, some lala driver are actually responsible and respectful driver. It's just that their taste of car modification is very...erm... Unique.

An ass flying a chopper is still an ass. Perhaps just rich ass
Unique is a nice way to put it but then just takes a lot of courage and a deep breath to actually
call some mods as "unique" :rofl:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
From the grapevine, the film was made just last weekend. I'm sure the threadstarter can vouch. In actual fact, none of these GTRs were at TTA last month and there is now a couple or more chrome GTRs in town.

I do not doubt that the cars in question in the video were un-courteous in the way they drove, at the time the film was made. When you have a group of audibly and physically loud cars on the road, chances are, they'd get playful. Again, not that it's right, but I'm sure we've all seen worse.

How much these cars in the video made life worse for anyone, I'd say only the affected can attest. So I hope the threadstarter or anyone who plan to involve themselves, would use proper channels to do so. After all, who knows the guy in the car(s) may just be a regular guy next door?
Good to hear some light being shed on the video, Tom. My apologies then. So it's not the Chrome GTR (Pace Car) of TTA. I've only knew of one chrome GTR so far, hence the pace car popping into my head when the words "chrome GTR" was mentioned.

Well, at the end of the day, thankfully there were not casualties. What's done has been done.. It's best that the TS go through proper channels to take action, since he has video proof. But keep in mind, the automotive circle is small and almost everyone knows each other.

I would just let it go, take a few deep breaths and life goes on. What goes around, comes around.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Good to hear some light being shed on the video, Tom. My apologies then. So it's not the Chrome GTR (Pace Car) of TTA. I've only knew of one chrome GTR so far, hence the pace car popping into my head when the words "chrome GTR" was mentioned.

Well, at the end of the day, thankfully there were not casualties. What's done has been done.. It's best that the TS go through proper channels to take action, since he has video proof. But keep in mind, the automotive circle is small and almost everyone knows each other.

I would just let it go, take a few deep breaths and life goes on. What goes around, comes around.
Casualty is the Persona lost some tyre threads. haha.
And maybe increased heart rates.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
That's irresponsible and wishful thinking.

What goes around, comes around.

So are you saying that IF these GTRs caused death to other innocents on the road, the drivers of the GTRs will die one day too? :biggrin::thefinger:

That's retarded, everybody knows everybody dies.

Shit happens when good people do nothing, or something like that. I'm not a poet so sue me. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
That's irresponsible and wishful thinking.

What goes around, comes around.

So are you saying that IF these GTRs caused death to other innocents on the road, the drivers of the GTRs will die one day too? :biggrin::thefinger:

That's retarded, everybody knows everybody dies.

Shit happens when good people do nothing, or something like that. I'm not a poet so sue me. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
That's a whole different story. But now, no one died. So it's best to keep it that way. Anything can happen if TS went and do things his own way. I did mention that luckily there were no casualties.

ixeo, I'll just take it that you're being sarcastic. I didn't know letting things go is 'irresponsible'. Haha.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007

Tom,

I'm sure we have seen worse and definitely this won't be the final word on reckless joyrides.

You might well be right that these guys may be just regular guys next door, but stupid is stupid....it doesn't differentiate race, creed, age or carreers.

Honestly, I'll be lying if myself and probably a lot of folks here would not secretly love to see some young guy total his GTR or his Ferrari, Porsche etc. in the middle of doing something stupid. I can appreciate a beautiful car as much as anyone else and equally respect a driver who show his class tastefully. But I'm completely apathetic towards stupid showboats.

You probably have a good idea of the guy(s) who made the video. I certainly don't wish them well. Couldn't care less if they kill themselves in the process. Just feel sorry for the poor innocent buggers they manage to injure/affect in this stupid deal of theirs.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Tom,

I'm sure we have seen worse and definitely this won't be the final word on reckless joyrides.

You might well be right that these guys may be just regular guys next door, but stupid is stupid....it doesn't differentiate race, creed, age or carreers.

Honestly, I'll be lying if myself and probably a lot of folks here would not secretly love to see some young guy total his GTR or his Ferrari, Porsche etc. in the middle of doing something stupid. I can appreciate a beautiful car as much as anyone else and equally respect a driver who show his class tastefully. But I'm completely apathetic towards stupid showboats.

You probably have a good idea of the guy(s) who made the video. I certainly don't wish them well. Couldn't care less if they kill themselves in the process. Just feel sorry for the poor innocent buggers they manage to injure/affect in this stupid deal of theirs.

yep...

take example like the Jackass the movie...those bunch of person hurting themself sure fun to watch and maybe fun for them too....but since they only did those idiotic things only within themselves, nobody get mad.....imagine if they killed/injured a random person which didn't participate....guess who will be sorry for that?

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
yep...

take example like the Jackass the movie...those bunch of person hurting themself sure fun to watch and maybe fun for them too....but since they only did those idiotic things only within themselves, nobody get mad.....imagine if they killed/injured a random person which didn't participate....guess who will be sorry for that?
In many ways, life imitates art. If you have a predispostion of doing stupid things professionally, it reflects in the stuff you do in your daily life.

Since you mention it, one of the JAckass stars Ryan Dunn did in fact killed himself in a Porsche in circumstances reminiscent of the total dick that he was. He had a history of recklessness which is probably why he was such a good fit for his Jackass movie. What a waste.

Ryan Dunn Dead: 'Jackass' Star Dies In Car Crash

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Haha! Ya, should state properly, ya external extreme mods is what I meant :rofl: by ah beng or lala mods. I have seen a wira convert nicely to an EVO 3 look but of course, inside is loaded too.

Btw, one wiralution with C99 chassis is on sale though. Nice and clean one Evo 3 convertion.

Pot & Kettle boiling but then pot seems uncertain whether he is pot or kettle or just forgotten that
he is actually a pot and not kettle :rofl:
Where is the C99 Evo wira? Share link?
I used to see a teacher in my school driving a fully converted Evo 3 Wira (only rear lights din't convert but the rear trunk is converted already) with recaro seats and evo 3 original OZ rims. At the end, it seems that his car was stolen and now he replaced it with a Galant VR-4 (maybe not ori VR-4 la, I can't tell). Recently I manage to find the facebook account of that teacher and I saw pictures of his stolen Evo 3 Wira being found and retrieved. Everything is stolen. Only left the chassis, bumper swapped to evo 1/2 bumper instead of the original evo 3 bumper, steel rims (like those spare tyre rims). Even the door trim, dashboard, steering, evo 3 trunk cover and recaro seats are taken out too. Sad

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys... one of my friend is looking for the toyota AE92 model skirting.... u guys know is there any skirting available for this car??

his car was the limited edition of AE92 if i not mistaken.....

so hope can get some help here :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience