Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
That's why driving a 4x4 in Malaysia the best choice. People tailgate you just jam brake get down from the mother trucker and ask the f*cker. "what you want?"

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
GTR picking on a civic FD? thats not even FD2R for God sake!

From that vids I saw that civic turns into emergency lane same time ass those GTR's want to but the civic accidentally become d leader & those GTR's can't pass & couldn't accept him & thats y they become idiots :thefinger:

If they are from the same group, then the whole group is idiot doing dangerous maneuver in public roads risking other road users

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Civic definitely not same group, since he sarcastically said good bye to the civic. And did mentioned, straight road he is a goner.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Thats why they're pissed coz that civic cut in front of them suddenly :thefinger:
Perhaps I misunderstood the tonality of your statement.

So allow me to give an example and you can respond :

- A Ferrari 358 suddenly cuts in front of you. do you :

1. Give chase and cut in and out like a mad man in heavy traffic almost causing an accident while you're at it?

2. Curse and swear and horn the crap out of your horn at the stupid Ferrari driver and just let life go on while secretly cursing a horrible death for the Ferrari driver.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I Chose Option 2 when a bloody black persona cut right in front of me without signal at a downhill road at jalan duta heading to bulatan jalan kuching yesterday midnight. Gave a flash, overtake and continue my journey. Pissed of course but then no point doing
what they do.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

1. Give chase and cut in and out like a mad man in heavy traffic almost causing an accident while you're at it?

2. Curse and swear and horn the crap out of your horn at the stupid Ferrari driver and just let life go on while secretly cursing a horrible death for the Ferrari driver (while wishing you current car is actually an SUV that you can use to ram him off the road)
Amended! :biggrin:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom

2. Curse and swear and horn the crap out of your horn at the stupid Ferrari driver and just let life go on while secretly cursing a horrible death for the Ferrari driver.
I believe u misinterpret my sarcastic statement...to answer your question, if i in that position even if i'm driving a lambo, i will:

3. give them space that they want get on with my life...no point provoking them coz u might get urself killed....those mofos I encountered a lot of time on d roads so if you provoke them, you're just endangering urself....just like the civic did....lucky he didn't clip the lorry at the emergency lane & those GTRs got big brakes :stupid:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Haha... ONLY 1 Chrome GTR in Sunway that also went for TTA. I wonder who?

This video is a video of idiots driving STUPIDLY. I mean come on la......GTR wor, please show us 280kph at a midnight run or something dangerous with a bit of CLASS.

Instead of a video of Mat Rempits doing dangerous and BORING things like driving recklessly in heavy traffic.

You wanna kill yourself/people/other road users...at least do it with style, not boring ass small boy gimmicks.
Wait a minute, why are you being holier than thou? Who are you to call them idiots and driving stupidly? Do you drive like a saint? :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Surely your friend knows the meaning of Lala or not bro. No matter how I see it, the car
doesn't look like Lala and no Lala could possibly afford a GT-R35. If R35 is lala car, I really
dont know what group should we categorize wiralution, wajalution, Iswaraline. Audi 0.5L (kelisa),
Sagaru and etcs. Is not the car, and Lala don't drive such cars. Mostly if young punks are just
rich spoilt brats.

Actually the reason why when it is jam is not necessary because the accident is on the right,
the accident could be on the left at emergency lane as well.

But talking about Pure Traffic Jam, the reason why right lane jam up is mostly because of people
who are traveling on emergency lanes. Where they are cutting in from emergency lane to
the left lane and people from the left cuts to the middle and everyone from the middle
lane try to cut to the right.

Got stucked in a jam at seremban highway last 2 weeks. That's what I saw.

Jam up because of some b*@^@&s who can't mind their own business could actually travel at 5km to look at the overturned waja on the right lane. So everyone from emergency lane starting to cut out from emergency lane. Fast on emergency lane cuz not everyone are actually idiots to drive on that lane.

:rofl: But then the pot is now the kettle :rofl: How irony :biggrin:

Rich lala maybe? :rofl: I don't know whether are they rich or highly educated in academics or not but one thing's for sure, their intelligence level is still below standard to be allowed to drive on the road :stupid:

I had a bad feeling that the charcoal, kettle, pot war might get flamed up again...

By the way, about your Wiralution lala car. If the wira is just equipped with ugly bodykits and stuff, then sure is lala car. But if the whole wira convert everything to evo including a 4G63T then maybe that is another story already. Beyond standard lala level. :biggrin:

This is a bit unrelated but FD2R can still held on a little against R35.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM29tqa2nxA

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hurmm...this thread is gonna explode with words if the holy man see the replies..

Btw, some lala driver are actually responsible and respectful driver. It's just that their taste of car modification is very...erm... Unique.

An ass flying a chopper is still an ass. Perhaps just rich ass

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Option 3. Ram his back......:rofl::rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Btw there's no Ferrari 358 ever made. :)