Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I wonder if the chrome GTR is the same car as the pace car for TTA? This could be right after TTA at Sepang.

It might be going there, the opposite lane is coming from TTA.
But if u said its from Sunway then it shouldn't be.
This highway is the Sungai Buloh-Subang way if I'm not wrong.
I used that way to TTA round 1 the other day too.

Traffic jammed like hell he still wanna speed.
Made the jam worse than before.
I recognize GTR as a track monster but my friends in the gang,
it's a lala car. So they don't buy it. Sigh. Embarrassing...

Good luck with the police report, I hope there were no anak Datuk among the GTRs, otherwise you might be jailed and beaten up instead. After all, this is Malaysia.

Will it make any difference if they kena saman? I mean, if they can buy a GTR, how much saman they can kena?

I am sure curious on how this issue going to end.

Lesson learn from this vid, money can't buy class.

Yeah wondering how effective to report them too. Obviously they're a bunch of rich boys, if got summon, very easy to pay so no impact, but even worse that they actually got strong connection hence they can actually make your life more miserable by reporting them.

Anyway maybe true that the FD2R provoked the GTR gang but even so, if I own a GTR I would not waste my time & fuel just to mess around a FD2R, it's not the level lor so why bother? If you win, it's expected so nothing to brag about, but if you got into an accident, you're even more stupid! :stupid:

To all angry guys,

Steady got money man, now a day many case, if really want to do something pls do it with action, complain here just reading for fun of hunting or scaring some one. Haiyar... Drive safe safe, like me: go to work and stay at home better.

Cheers...

notice that they terrorize the left lane? cause malaysian love to drive on the right lane...both stupid...

and the persona on 0:35 emergency brake because he looked behind at the moment...nothing in front...if he were to avoid the GTR behind he rather turn slightly to the right...

no doubt its dangerous...no matter either its the GTR or Civic or Satria or Kancil even...

its not even a Type R! LOL
agree...super cars with shitty heads

notice that they terrorize the left lane? cause malaysian love to drive on the right lane...both stupid...

and the persona on 0:35 emergency brake because he looked behind at the moment...nothing in front...if he were to avoid the GTR behind he rather turn slightly to the right...

no doubt its dangerous...no matter either its the GTR or Civic or Satria or Kancil even...

Bro, did you look at the traffic then. How can you say people that drive on the right during a traffic jam stupid? Have you been in a traffic jam before and on the right lane?

Also it's not a matter if right or left lane. It's the EMERGENCY lane they are driving into.... It's not ok to drive on the emergency lane jam or no jam

Bro, did you look at the traffic then. How can you say people that drive on the right during a traffic jam stupid? Have you been in a traffic jam before and on the right lane?

Also it's not a matter if right or left lane. It's the EMERGENCY lane they are driving into.... It's not ok to drive on the emergency lane jam or no jam

you know that during traffic jam, the left most lane (not emergency lane) is the fastest, especially when it just start to jam..
and the right most lane surely got minor accident (cium bontot)...everytime...

see from 0:50 until 1:30...very clear left lane isn't it?

whats wrong is wrong...im just picking on another fault that we're doing...

Some observations...

1. GTRs were terrorising the Civic, which I'm quite sure the Civic initiated it. GTRs don't randomly terrorize Civic. If it was a Porsche maybe they wanted to humiliate it, but whats the point of picking on a lowly Civic. Even the mighty FD2R don't stand a chance against GTRs on highways. Then again, you don't randomly terrorize Porsches in Malaysia cause Dato Mukhriz might be in it.
2. GTRs were all driving like dicks
3. Traffic was heavy in the beginning towards the end
4. Video could have been more entertaining if one GTR T-boned another GTR. Or a lorry T-bone a GTR.

Good luck with the police report, I hope there were no anak Datuk among the GTRs, otherwise you might be jailed and beaten up instead. After all, this is Malaysia.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if this really happen..no difference between a bunch of MAT REMPIT...

cos in this case they r just using GTRSs!!!! mindset?? same level!!:rofl:

I really wish the GTR cars kena accident and drove into an oxidation pond full of sh*t.....

If they carry on driving like that probably will end up like the two GTR that crash in Kuantan....:stupid:

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Will it make any difference if they kena saman? I mean, if they can buy a GTR, how much saman they can kena?

I am sure curious on how this issue going to end.

Lesson learn from this vid, money can't buy class.
No difference they can pay.....:banghead:

Bar they driving license.....:biggrin:

If they carry on driving like that probably will end up like the two GTR that crash in Kuantan....:stupid:

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

No difference they can pay.....:banghead:

Bar they driving license.....:biggrin:

Maybe next time there will be 4 crashes instead of 2 like the Kuantan case.

By the way, this reminds me of the pot & kettle case again :biggrin:

It might be going there, the opposite lane is coming from TTA.
But if u said its from Sunway then it shouldn't be.
This highway is the Sungai Buloh-Subang way if I'm not wrong.
I used that way to TTA round 1 the other day too.

Traffic jammed like hell he still wanna speed.
Made the jam worse than before.
I recognize GTR as a track monster but my friends in the gang,
it's a lala car. So they don't buy it. Sigh. Embarrassing...
Surely your friend knows the meaning of Lala or not bro. No matter how I see it, the car
doesn't look like Lala and no Lala could possibly afford a GT-R35. If R35 is lala car, I really
dont know what group should we categorize wiralution, wajalution, Iswaraline. Audi 0.5L (kelisa),
Sagaru and etcs. Is not the car, and Lala don't drive such cars. Mostly if young punks are just
rich spoilt brats.

you know that during traffic jam, the left most lane (not emergency lane) is the fastest, especially when it just start to jam..
and the right most lane surely got minor accident (cium bontot)...everytime...

see from 0:50 until 1:30...very clear left lane isn't it?

whats wrong is wrong...im just picking on another fault that we're doing...
Actually the reason why when it is jam is not necessary because the accident is on the right,
the accident could be on the left at emergency lane as well.

But talking about Pure Traffic Jam, the reason why right lane jam up is mostly because of people
who are traveling on emergency lanes. Where they are cutting in from emergency lane to
the left lane and people from the left cuts to the middle and everyone from the middle
lane try to cut to the right.

Got stucked in a jam at seremban highway last 2 weeks. That's what I saw.

Jam up because of some b*@^@&s who can't mind their own business could actually travel at 5km to look at the overturned waja on the right lane. So everyone from emergency lane starting to cut out from emergency lane. Fast on emergency lane cuz not everyone are actually idiots to drive on that lane.

Maybe next time there will be 4 crashes instead of 2 like the Kuantan case.

By the way, this reminds me of the pot & kettle case again :biggrin:

:rofl: But then the pot is now the kettle :rofl: How irony :biggrin:

Last edited:
I have seen the blue GTR at Desapark City Northshore condo car park. Could be staying there.

Are you sure bro ?
I plan to pay a visit, to give his car some nice "touch up"
And maybe give him a touch up also on his face.
Datuks son or Tansri's son? Do i care? I dont give a F*ck.
I have done worse.

Are you sure bro ?
I plan to pay a visit, to give his car some nice "touch up"
And maybe give him a touch up also on his face.
Datuks son or Tansri's son? Do i care? I dont give a F*ck.
I have done worse.

Those place are highly guarded. You won't be able to get in. No point getting yourself in
trouble with these people. What goes around comes around.

You may not care whatever shits happen to yourself,
but think of your loved ones who needed you most at home.

Just my 2 cents

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom