Nissan Fairlady Club

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Really? Where and how much to do this? It's been a abandon stuff in my car for years... Really wish to use it... and may I know is there anyway for changing the player as the shape is different from normal. :stupid::biggrin:
i've change mine to Sony W1 HU..need to do customization for the player since size not fit..do mine at pandan indah..:smile:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Lord1700, when is your car gonna be up and running? Can't wait to see it too. You've done a lot to your car man.......
latest news about my z33..

cancel swapping GB from auto to manual with my fren...but.....i'm buying halfcut..

now convert engine+manual GB+interior to '07..will b finish in 10~14 days..

will post W.I.P pics soon..:burnout:

p/s: got different for engine between yr '02 n '07..so now i have lots of stuff for sale..will open new thread regarding this matter..

Last edited:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
hey lord,:wavey:
i dont mean to be annoying or anything, but a while ago i asked about the fibre bodykits

"if u ask about fibre kits...i can recommend u to go to simon fibre factory...he do lots of fibre bodyworks to most top brand like toyota, nissan n BMW...almost all my car do with him.."

now im pretty serious about changing my bodykit, and ive decided on amuse front, nismo1 sideskirts and do-luck back. and cutting the fenders. ive been looking in sunway and going to different shops getting quotes, i just want to check with you if simon fibre factory does those bodykits that im looking for, and the price, if it would be cheeper than sunway.

thanks.:driver:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
hey lord,:wavey:
i dont mean to be annoying or anything, but a while ago i asked about the fibre bodykits

"if u ask about fibre kits...i can recommend u to go to simon fibre factory...he do lots of fibre bodyworks to most top brand like toyota, nissan n BMW...almost all my car do with him.."

now im pretty serious about changing my bodykit, and ive decided on amuse front, nismo1 sideskirts and do-luck back. and cutting the fenders. ive been looking in sunway and going to different shops getting quotes, i just want to check with you if simon fibre factory does those bodykits that im looking for, and the price, if it would be cheeper than sunway.

thanks.:driver:
you can go to his shop or call him at this number 016 2628371 mention to him dat u get his number from me...perhaps u will get special price..:love:

JMNC

Oct 29, 2005
Hi guys,

I looking for 350Z auto unit, any good dealers to recommmend.

Thanks, JMNC

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
im selling mine. :itsme:
hahaha, pm me if your intrested,
if not im going to do my bodykit and paint it matte black already.
the car is still almost stock. change to workemotion 18 inch rims and drop in k&n airfilter and wipers.

thanks lord. going to call him.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
im selling mine. :itsme:
hahaha, pm me if your intrested,
if not im going to do my bodykit and paint it matte black already.
the car is still almost stock. change to workemotion 18 inch rims and drop in k&n airfilter and wipers.

thanks lord. going to call him.
i dont understand.....u r going to sell ur Z? but still wanna do bodykits....?:confused:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
It's that time of the month again...... for fairlady gatherings-la.... I propose to have one this Thursday night. Meeting at the same place, McDonalds Kota Damansara at 9pm. Please confirm your attendance. Will send SMS later. Cheers.

Bump: It's that time of the month again...... for fairlady gatherings-la.... I propose to have one this Thursday night. Meeting at the same place, McDonalds Kota Damansara at 9pm. Please confirm your attendance. Will send SMS later. Cheers.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
haha, i either wanna sell the z or do the bodykit. kinda bored of it. its an auto. i regretted buying the auto. barely anything i can do with it. maybe i can come to a gathering and see what you all have done to your cars. might make things more intresting.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aston Martin's first SUV arrives Malaysia! The 550ps DBX looks more like a sportscar on stilts and raises the bar for sports SUV with its dedicated chassis, built on a rigid, lightweight bonded aluminum construction.

4.5 sec / 550ps / 700nm / 4L V8 twin turbo / 9 speed automatic / 291kmh / 2245kg / adaptive suspension / rear E-LSD / carbon prop shaft / RM818,000...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience