Nissan Fairlady Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
hey lord,:wavey:
i dont mean to be annoying or anything, but a while ago i asked about the fibre bodykits

"if u ask about fibre kits...i can recommend u to go to simon fibre factory...he do lots of fibre bodyworks to most top brand like toyota, nissan n BMW...almost all my car do with him.."

now im pretty serious about changing my bodykit, and ive decided on amuse front, nismo1 sideskirts and do-luck back. and cutting the fenders. ive been looking in sunway and going to different shops getting quotes, i just want to check with you if simon fibre factory does those bodykits that im looking for, and the price, if it would be cheeper than sunway.

thanks.:driver:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
hey lord,:wavey:
i dont mean to be annoying or anything, but a while ago i asked about the fibre bodykits

"if u ask about fibre kits...i can recommend u to go to simon fibre factory...he do lots of fibre bodyworks to most top brand like toyota, nissan n BMW...almost all my car do with him.."

now im pretty serious about changing my bodykit, and ive decided on amuse front, nismo1 sideskirts and do-luck back. and cutting the fenders. ive been looking in sunway and going to different shops getting quotes, i just want to check with you if simon fibre factory does those bodykits that im looking for, and the price, if it would be cheeper than sunway.

thanks.:driver:
you can go to his shop or call him at this number 016 2628371 mention to him dat u get his number from me...perhaps u will get special price..:love:

JMNC

Oct 29, 2005
Hi guys,

I looking for 350Z auto unit, any good dealers to recommmend.

Thanks, JMNC

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
im selling mine. :itsme:
hahaha, pm me if your intrested,
if not im going to do my bodykit and paint it matte black already.
the car is still almost stock. change to workemotion 18 inch rims and drop in k&n airfilter and wipers.

thanks lord. going to call him.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
im selling mine. :itsme:
hahaha, pm me if your intrested,
if not im going to do my bodykit and paint it matte black already.
the car is still almost stock. change to workemotion 18 inch rims and drop in k&n airfilter and wipers.

thanks lord. going to call him.
i dont understand.....u r going to sell ur Z? but still wanna do bodykits....?:confused:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
It's that time of the month again...... for fairlady gatherings-la.... I propose to have one this Thursday night. Meeting at the same place, McDonalds Kota Damansara at 9pm. Please confirm your attendance. Will send SMS later. Cheers.

Bump: It's that time of the month again...... for fairlady gatherings-la.... I propose to have one this Thursday night. Meeting at the same place, McDonalds Kota Damansara at 9pm. Please confirm your attendance. Will send SMS later. Cheers.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
haha, i either wanna sell the z or do the bodykit. kinda bored of it. its an auto. i regretted buying the auto. barely anything i can do with it. maybe i can come to a gathering and see what you all have done to your cars. might make things more intresting.

yewming

Known Member
Aug 24, 2008
hey applejuice, i have a friend looking around for a z.. so am interested to find out more from you re your ride.. tried to PM you but your mailbox is full..

could you PM me? .. what is your asking price? year of manufacture, etc.. pics will be great.

thanks!

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Ok, guys and gals, who's in this thursday night???

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Since the response is poor, we'll try again next week. Cheers.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
has anyone seen the 370z post on the home page? the video about the 3 girls.
just wondering if anyone knows how to park like that at the end of the video.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
has anyone seen the 370z post on the home page? the video about the 3 girls.
just wondering if anyone knows how to park like that at the end of the video.
yeah i've seen it..damn cool to park like dat especially dat red one...maybe d way to do it is same concept with drifting...plus need to consider slippery surface too...it is hotel lobby dats for sure..:driver:

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Any Z members interested in meeting-up to practise such maneuver? :P

Bump: Any Z members interested in meeting-up to practise such maneuver? :P

JMNC

Oct 29, 2005
Hi Bros,

Like to check in this club , how many guys/gals are driving manual and how many of you guys/gals are using the 350z as daily car ?

I am think on getting the 350z but unsure if it suitable for daily car.
Undertstand of one of guy that drives it (Auto), he can clocked only 300km with full tank.

I also see some members in this club converting from manual to auto.

Thanks, JMNC

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Hi Bros,

Like to check in this club , how many guys/gals are driving manual and how many of you guys/gals are using the 350z as daily car ?

I am think on getting the 350z but unsure if it suitable for daily car.
Undertstand of one of guy that drives it (Auto), he can clocked only 300km with full tank.

I also see some members in this club converting from manual to auto.

Thanks, JMNC
hi there,

buy an auto n dont mods ur car...then u can use for daily usage n fuel consumption up to 700km full tank highway drive...n up to 500km for city drive..it is consider good for me to b a daily usage car..:driver:

yewming

Known Member
Aug 24, 2008
hi there,

buy an auto n dont mods ur car...then u can use for daily usage n fuel consumption up to 700km full tank highway drive...n up to 500km for city drive..it is consider good for me to b a daily usage car..:driver:
wow! 500km in the city.. that's quite impressive.. can challenge new saga d.. hahahaha :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why is Dyno Tuning such a critical part of a performance upgrade?

Performance upgrades are not inexpensive. You want measured results of your investment. But a Dyno map is much more than knowing your torque and horsepower; it tells our factory-trained technicians how efficient the engine is working. Want to MAXIMIZE your investment and run more efficiently? Then opt for the Dyno run and tune.

Modif your car and tune here...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience