Fairlady Club Go-Cart Championship

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
Relating from Z-Ice...

As mentioned yesterday during our gathering, the Fairlady Club would like to have a Go-Cart Championship exclusively for Fairlady Club members and friends.

Venue : Shah Alam Go-Cart Track
Date & Time : Saturday, 24 October 2009 at 3pm.

We'll meet just outside of BMW glenmarie at 2pm.

Please confirm attendance for me to book accordingly. There'll be practice, time trial and race. (This shall be done on the 80cc carts, after which those who want to try the 100cc can do so).

1. Z-Ice
2. Z-Ice friend.
3. Z-Ice friend.
4. Z-Ice friend.
5. Z-Ice friend.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Tentatively I can attend... will update later in the week.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
RM35 ringgit for 15 mins for the 80cc and RM60 for 15 mins for the 100cc, I think. Roughly there abouts. But if I can get a group of at least 15 carts, then we can get better discount and they'll set up a race just for us with timing laps, etc.

So...... please confirm early.

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i can buy a lot of nice clothes. so now i'll imagine then i go cart for 2.5 hours. that's like RM350. im going to buy myself new clothes and a new pair of shoes :)

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
It doesn't work like that.... One person will only pay about RM100 max, as this is a package deal. You'll have about 1 hour of ride in the go-cart which includes time trial and race plus another session of 100cc cart (which is a lot faster than the 80cc).

There's no way you can play for 2 hours, as you'll need rest in between, cause the G force and dehydration will wear you out unless you are very very fit. Professional go-carters really drive for 2 hours - 3 hours for half a day session. So you can imagine that... not to mention if the weather is hot and humid.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Yes you can. Please confirm attendance by today. Thank you.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
ok, 3pm, i can, can we please start on time, i need to be back by 6at latest. going for the akon concert la.. hope we will be done by 5, or is that too rush?

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha, NO la. why response for this even so low?

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

*event

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
I have so far confirmed from Fairlady Club :-

1. Z-Ice
2. Applejuice
3. Beautle
4. Beautle partner
5. Cwf
6. BMW28
7. Roy (TBC later)

Hence, if the figure drops below 10 people on fairlady club, then we might as well just go there and play normally, cause it's cheaper than organising a championship. If we have a race, per person is RM150. If go individually and play three time it's about RM100. Of course without time trial and position standings-la.

So... guys, please let me know ASAP whether you can go for this or not.

And applejuice, we can definitely finish before 5pm.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Ok. I guess this is it.

Tomorrow, all confirmed please meet up at BMW Glenmarie at 2.30pm sharp!!! We leave at 2.45pm.

See ya guys and gals!!! Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Firsly i am a noob here,just on the process of learning,my question is i am going to bot on my kelisa,so can a safc II,safc-neo or e-manage tune back my ecu after i bot?some people told me safc cant tune it back and told me to use e-manage,so i need sifu sifu out there to help me on this,really confuse on this,so sifu sifu please help a noob here thank you very much :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience