Nissan Drive Me Cra2y! - Win a Nissan just for Test Driving one

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Craziest Campaign Ever? - Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) today, launched the Drive Me Cra2y campaign where anyone can win any Nissan by simply visiting the showroom and test-driving a Nissan. Winnable cars include the Sylphy, Teana, Grand Livina as well as the breathtaking 370Z! - R35 GTR not applicable however.

Drive Me Cra2y is the sequel to 2009's I'm Nissan Cra2y campaign with even more to be won worth in excess of RM500,000 and was initiated through the overwhelming success from the prequel. All one needs to do is visit any official ETCM Nissan showroom or participating dealerships within the contest period, take any Nissan out for a test-drive, and be eligible for 1 entry for the contest. The Drive Me Cra2y will begin now and ends March 31st 2012. You have 364 days as of now to win the Nissan. 370Z we hear?

Here are the Prizes for the given draw period:

• First Draw Period Now till 31st July 2011: A Nissan Grand Livina 1.6 Automatic Comfort.
  • Second Draw Period from 1st August 2011 till End November 2011: A Nissan Sylphy 2.0 Comfort
  • Third Draw Period from 1st December 2011 till 31st March 2012: A Nissan Teana 2.0 Luxury

The Lucky Draw Winners will be invited for a Bonus Draw where he/she could win a 370Z Coupe!

Apart from just winning cars, there are other fun and exciting contests and activities which will be carried out in phases through the campaign period

Crazy Hosts of the Night

Dato' Ang Bon Beng announcing the success of 2009's I'm Nissan Cra2y campaign

Before having a hilarious Drive Me Cra2y seizure

Five members of the media were chosen to show how cra2y they would get to win the 370Z coupe! - For a week though.

Andrew Lee from Cars.my won the contest with his crazy collection of body stickers supplied by the crowd

Chris from Top Gear getting some air from his cra2y stunt

Kon from Autoworld.com.my didn't mind getting on the floor and grabbing a wheel for the 370Z

Round 3's Teana To be won by March 2012

What you could win mid this year!

More Crazy ETCM staff

Crazy pose contest

Alongside the launch, A trip to Paris prize won by Mr San Mun Sow from last year was finally presented the grand prize!

Great crowd despite the 7pm Friday peak hour

Before they all got crazy

Nismo sub show section within the Nissan Showroom in Petaling Jaya

Nismo Mugs

Impul merchandise - Deveropment?

Wheels

Galore!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having problems with the front electric windows on my proton.

The passenger side window is very slow and sometimes stops all together.

The drivers side window jumps forward when it is going up and gets stuck. You have to hold it vertical while putting it up. Which is annoying as it requires two hands and traps your fingures.

Is there anything I can do without buying new motors.

Cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience