Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
pimpin: thats right! Nismo merchandise available at Nissan showroom:

PJ - Jln Kemajuan, Section 13

Johor Jaya - Unit 13A, Jln Johor Jaya

Butterworth - 996 Jln Baru, Perai

KL - 21 Jln Ipoh

Aug 17, 2007
dude, got any umbrellas? went to PJ they dun have it.. was wondering jln ipoh got stock..

Svelte2

Aug 8, 2007
Firstly, I'd like to apologize to the Skyline sifus in here for piggy-backing your section of ZTH because neither do I own that perfect machine which is a Skyline nor am I contributing anything Skyline-related.

Secondly, Midship, do you stock Nismo products for the S15? If you do, then maybe it'd be worthwhile taking a trip down to Jln. Ipoh.

BTW, love the Skyline section, backed up with lots of good content!

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
svelte, no worries for posting in the skyline thread. Edaran Tan Chong Motor is the exclusve distributor for NISMO sports parts and merchandise in Malaysia. There are a few parts for your S15 but I'm not sure what you are looking for. I have PM-ed you my contact so feel free to call me.

Last edited:
S

semperfi

Midship,

I'm looking for R34 Skyline Nismo Led lights if you guys have them. Your Nismo merchandise were great! Bought them at Japan GT 2007 Sepang counter.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

willing to buy AUTOLOCK for my waja (A) but im thinking..... our national car eg. proton, perodua does not have function which do not allowed us to shift to R position in auto transmission before u push the brake pedal. so since this AUTOLOCK work with brake pedal.... so i wonder, is it useful for my car's safety or not... or its just a useless device... what do u think guys??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience