Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
maybe i took other girl's photos and posted it online?

bwahahahaha!

You can share your photo on the instagram thread. Let us be the judge whether you are a man or a woman. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

yea, no money to change or upgrade car T_T

Nicole - you still drive that 350z?

it is a 9 years old car already..

ok ok.. :beer: cheers to the Z!

Waaaaaaaaaaaat? Eh hello. 350z nice ok. Better than my Wira and Myvis. Don't make sound like you driving a piece of crap or whatever. I should be the one doing T______T

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

oh yeah... i am good.. hahahaha

She is good....:biggrin::biggrin:

She is good....:biggrin::biggrin:

She is good in what? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

maybe i took other girl's photos and posted it online?

bwahahahaha!

yea, no money to change or upgrade car T_T

nah, i believe the profile photo is u. Not the type who use other girl photo mia. :biggrin:

hahaha, u sure? adakah anda pasti? :biggrin:

She is good in what? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

nah, i believe the profile photo is u. Not the type who use other girl photo mia. :biggrin:

were u there last TTA??
coz a lady wit a Zetto sure is eye catching:biggrin:
With those long legs stepping out of the Z 1st then slowly with a curvy figure coming down from the car slowly? That kind? :love:

Ngam bro. SF.....faster cabut......:vroam:

:damnmate: Threw up my breakfast...there goes my RM3 breakfast :rofl:

yes i was at the last TTA, in fact my company had a booth there

were u there last TTA??
coz a lady wit a Zetto sure is eye catching:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

this weekend? the Ferrari Racing event ar?

She already mentioned where she will be this weekend mah......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

wah BC, u look me so up? hahaha

Ok guys... this is a pic of Nicole...

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

wah, RM 3 breakfast? still can get? haha..

With those long legs stepping out of the Z 1st then slowly with a curvy figure coming down from the car slowly? That kind? :love:

:damnmate: Threw up my breakfast...there goes my RM3 breakfast :rofl:

yes i was at the last TTA, in fact my company had a booth there

this weekend? the Ferrari Racing event ar?

wah BC, u look me so up? hahaha

wah, RM 3 breakfast? still can get? haha..

Yup, usually i take Chee Cheong Fun, I don't like the add ons. Prefer just traditional Chee Cheong Fun only. 4 Pieces would just cost you RM3.20 in office Canteen.

At my housing area market place. 1 piece is RM0.70 sen (not sure increase price adi or not).
In my office Canteen is RM0.80sen.

So can get it at RM2.80 for 4 pieces of Chee Cheong Fun.

actually my breakfast cost me rm1.50 only.. fried bihun.. haha

Yup, usually i take Chee Cheong Fun, I don't like the add ons. Prefer just traditional Chee Cheong Fun only. 4 Pieces would just cost you RM3.20 in office Canteen.

At my housing area market place. 1 piece is RM0.70 sen (not sure increase price adi or not).
In my office Canteen is RM0.80sen.

So can get it at RM2.80 for 4 pieces of Chee Cheong Fun.

Mine cheapest to find in KL is the Nasi Lemak Biasa. RM1.50 too. With fried egg would be RM2.20

Is that how you manage to drive a 350Z.....Joking only....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

:damnmate: my RM3 breakfast :rofl:

That is why you drive BLM only.....hahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahha:biggrin: :biggrin:

Top Bottom