Nicole, the chick modder

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no no.. it won't work this way.. am afraid history will repeat itself.. so no more..
History repeat itself? :hmmmm:
Then what kind of guy that meets your criteria currently?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
haha.. well a guy has to be witty and funny.. to be able to make me laugh.. also would be a plus point if he likes cars as well

but lately i realise the guys that i like are mostly ambitious and hardworking/workaholic.. hahaha

History repeat itself? :hmmmm:
Then what kind of guy that meets your criteria currently?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haha.. well a guy has to be witty and funny.. to be able to make me laugh.. also would be a plus point if he likes cars as well

but lately i realise the guys that i like are mostly ambitious and hardworking/workaholic.. hahaha
Bro. SF fits your criteria perfectly.....:adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
u bro haha.
Bro. SF fits your criteria perfectly.....:adore:
You guys really.. put me on table on this one. :banghead:

No fit, I only got Sagaru, soon to be sold as well :rofl: how to fit?

Isn't ambitious and hardworking to earn more is mostly what girls are usually looking for in a guy?
I mean if he is ambitious means he will strive harder to improve his life. Which would be good for the girl as well?

Cuz I find some girls, they don't feel secure even though bf able to be by their side most of the time
but the cons is that if he can't provide her a better life. Which is usually the cause of broken relationship.

They prefer a man who already had a big property and a nice decent car and also income that is enough to give them a brighter future being with them. Not saying all girls but according to what I found out from most girls.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
SF, Nicole quoted ".. also would be a plus point if he likes cars as well"
u dun haf to own a sports car. just like cars is good enuf...need to buck up on your Italian cooking though hehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
u dun haf to own a sports car. just like cars is good enuf...need to buck up on your Italian cooking though hehe
That criteria is easier to fulfill than some girls then :rofl:
My italian cooking, so far so good. Italian language cannot only :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
To add she did not mention $$$, super cars and/or property leh!
Her quote: haha.. "well a guy has to be witty and funny.. to be able to make me laugh.. also would be a plus point if he likes cars as well"

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

You guys really.. put me on table on this one. :banghead:

Isn't ambitious and hardworking to earn more is mostly what girls are usually looking for in a guy?
I mean if he is ambitious means he will strive harder to improve his life. Which would be good for the girl as well?
Not yet put you on the table. When you are on the table lagi worse not lagi best....hahahahhaha:biggrin:

Ambitious and hardworking, all the while in office cari makan no time for her mah.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

That criteria is easier to fulfill than some girls then :rofl:
My italian cooking, so far so good. Italian language cannot only :rofl:
Just hope not Italian mee in cup.....:biggrin::biggrin:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
yes, girls fail to see that.. they want a hardworking guy to be able to provide for them BUT at the same time want the guy to be there with them all the time.. how can??

for me, i'd rather have the guy busy with work than having too much time and flirt online or outside

LOL

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yes, girls fail to see that.. they want a hardworking guy to be able to provide for them BUT at the same time want the guy to be there with them all the time.. how can??

for me, i'd rather have the guy busy with work than having too much time and flirt online or outside

LOL
Bro. SF, not sure whether you are considered flirting with her here......hahahahhahhaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

LOL
If he is too busy with work then not much time for you already :listen:
Haha! Get what you mean though. At least you are the understanding type :top:

Bro. SF, not sure whether you are considered flirting with her here......hahahahhahhaha:biggrin::biggrin:
Not at all. Is call discussion. Flirting and discussion is different thing :proud:

SF, take note haha....:idea:
Adui :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i wish to diy the wiring on gearbox speed sensor, currently i'm using wira 1.6 with lancer ck dashboard, i got the sensor with 3 wires at the socket n already fixed at the gearbox, can anyone help? does it need to connect to ecu?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience