New Waja - Ultimate Fake

Mell74

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
Penang
with a friend who just test driven the inspira.
if i say its good...sure ppl will come bashing ....

but i must agree with my friend...
1) ride & handling - far more better than lancer GT (no joke - don bash me until you test it next month)
2) the seat comfort - better

enough for now..don wanna spark fire to the ongoing volcano. proton basher...pls check before bashing ya.....sometimes i don understand why you guys so pissed off with proton.
anything also proton wrong, proton stupid, proton copy, proton this proton that.

aren't u guys tempted....go test the car then talk....anyway if i wanna buy a car, i will go for this inspira. nothing wrong buying a re-badge model, it is still a car..end of the day, you pay for it and it serve you. always be bold to make decision, dont be a pussy there condemning ppl but after shut off the computer, ride your ISWARA AEROBACK with no POWER STEERING to mamak find friend BS again about how irritating proton copying cars....hahahaahaa...laughing now..cheerz..
p/s: a 2cents comment. no name mentioned so pls don bash me coz it will reveals the men who eat chilli....hahahaahaaa
Ya..ya.. no need to hide with your words... Hopefully Proton will give you special discount!!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
that would be great but too bad, no proton ppl reading this....u want to tag along if there is discounts.......:)

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Evoz, u booked yours already ah?
bro,
not yet. i insist on the CBU unit but they cannot commit coz only 100 units.
then i will wait till 10-11-2010 to test it and decide. most probably is the 1.8mt. :driver:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Dude,

no bad intended. but whats wrong with converting engines and looks? to me converting engines is a base means for people to enjoy motorsports, rich or poor. People can't afford the real thing, so they convert the look. i see no problem with that. some convert 2jz into a silvia, 1jz into a bmw, b16a into a civic etc etc. some hondas use type r fronts on a normal looking civic. so?! if you call people fucking idiots for converting, sad to say, your the bigger idiot? some put 4G63 into satria why? lightweight. etc. its not just a money thing here. its the feeling.

So if a Lancer GT owner decides to put in a EvoX bodykit and the engine how? He a fucking idiot too? evo from mitsubishi, lancer from mitsubishi. so how? your statement is to no means a logical 1. don't simply shoot people for converting without even releasing what your main point is.

So if you are driving a civic FD2, you put in fd2r bumper and shit, or mugen rr kit, so how? its ok if you can pretend to be a different car but the rest of the world cannot?

If you so pissed and angry rite, go up to the person who comes out of a wira evo3 or a skyline gtt converted gtr, and give him the middle finger. instead of running your mouth here in a forum.

i bet you that half the people in zth has converted satrias to mirages, stock civics to type rs', wiras to evos, skyline gtt to gtr, it's a big big mistake for calling them fucking idiots my friend.

but on a side note, i congratulate you for instantaneously making so many people pissed.

my 2 cents.
i totally agree with you!. Why is it that proton owners get shit when they convert to something else but other ppl nvr kena. At Taylors uni ive seen about 4 Civic type-R, all convert kit. They nvr kena shit also.

Besides inspira is gonna be the best. Lancer gt owners also no need perasan so much la. Nowadays people all got crazy ideas wanna try out, not all will convert to lancer GT!

Just my 2cent

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
with a friend who just test driven the inspira.
if i say its good...sure ppl will come bashing ....

but i must agree with my friend...
1) ride & handling - far more better than lancer GT (no joke - don bash me until you test it next month)
2) the seat comfort - better

enough for now..don wanna spark fire to the ongoing volcano. proton basher...pls check before bashing ya.....sometimes i don understand why you guys so pissed off with proton.
anything also proton wrong, proton stupid, proton copy, proton this proton that.

aren't u guys tempted....go test the car then talk....anyway if i wanna buy a car, i will go for this inspira. nothing wrong buying a re-badge model, it is still a car..end of the day, you pay for it and it serve you. always be bold to make decision, dont be a pussy there condemning ppl but after shut off the computer, ride your ISWARA AEROBACK with no POWER STEERING to mamak find friend BS again about how irritating proton copying cars....hahahaahaa...laughing now..cheerz..
p/s: a 2cents comment. no name mentioned so pls don bash me coz it will reveals the men who eat chilli....hahahaahaaa
i think that the inspira is a better version of the lancer GT.. only cheaper... hehe

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
if i bought the car, i really dun mind putting the banner "Inspired by Lancer" on my rear windshield.....kekeke

ady4439

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
bro...original inspira same spec, engine and power as mitsui GT...some more inspira got 1.8 manual and 2.0 like lancer....but we rather choose 1.8 coz manual, can upgrade to 2.0 easily....if we do stage 1,2 and 3 like what u said...i think the power is more than Lancer std spec....the different only bumper and logo, fitting and parts quality not sure yet but handling better than lancer..this i;m sure..

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

1.8 > 2.0 who said cannot???.... 1.6 to 2.0 sure cannot la like b4...
car ar???
can help me to endose My Satria GTI to EVO3 engine...

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
y need to change to gt bodykit...it only plain bodykit, nothing attractive unless e10

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
eh...what's wrong with proton anyway?
my family own a persona manual and after of 8 months ownership the car has no problem except the 2nd gear is hard to engage. fuel consumption is reasonable to me but when it hits the highway it is very good compare to my auto kenari ( both doing 110 constantly ).

i don't think proton is that bad. each car has it's pros and cons. no car is perfect either if you ask me.

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
why cant people accept the fact that proton is actually improving? yes they rebadge (NOT COPY) a mitsu but that doesnt mean they're taking a shortcut, but it gives time for those r&d guys to come out with its own model soon.. i read somewhere that there is a gen2 replacement model somewhere? was it NST?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone heard this brand about car care? They selling car care stuff. If u buy 3 product from them, u will get car care service for one time.

I dont noe is kena con or wat. Hope not. Anyone tried? Or anyone here had that experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience