New Waja - Ultimate Fake

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
An inspiralution is born , thanks to Malaysia boleh clons. Now almost half of Malaysians can own a cheaper lancer! But to buy an Evo X 1/2 cut, you need to squeeze out another rm50K. But then again , the total cost of the inspiralution + half cut + workmanship = RM140k still rm110k cheaper than the real thing !(Evo X). Why not ? Nobody could tell unless you can notice the lacking of 4wd which is found on the ori EvoX, hehehe.... Thoughts anyone ?

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
An inspiralution is born , thanks to Malaysia boleh clons. Now almost half of Malaysians can own a cheaper lancer! But to buy an Evo X 1/2 cut, you need to squeeze out another rm50K. But then again , the total cost of the inspiralution + half cut + workmanship = RM140k still rm110k cheaper than the real thing !(Evo X). Why not ? Nobody could tell unless you can notice the lacking of 4wd which is found on the ori EvoX, hehehe.... Thoughts anyone ?
if u think an evo is impressive just because it rough power then u r wrong. evo can impress the world becuse it handling, its perform well in curve. what help an evo to counter the curve? its is chasis n world know 4WD system. if u juz think u fully convert a inberak to 100% evo X then u r totally wrong. chasis is a car foundation, this is why an evo gt its value! a rough power in straight is nothing just same like a kancil with big turbo.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You can't cheat the fuel cap. Evo X is square. Lancer and all is round.

I don't get what the hostility is all about. Business sense is one thing and another is the two cars look the same but are different. 80% of the Inspira is locally made so you have locally made QC... which everyone 'loves' whereas the Lancer is CBU (I think). Whats more the two cars are different in weight because of the things that come with each car (sound proofing and all that). Then there's the wheels, the Lancer has those 18" ones that have great resale value whereas no one wants the Inspiras.

It's apple vs apple, but one's a fuji apple and the other is a washington apple. Very different fruits.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
sorry, ur 1 is not mitsubishi. ur reg card is state jenis buatan ; proton. maybe in urs eyes is mitsubishi, but in real world ur is proton n always a proton.
that's why it matters to him, to others why shud he care? he paid, he convert, his money! :biggrin:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
toyota passo, daihatsu boon, Sirion and subaru justice...different maker but still the same car..same like mitsubishi lancer, proton inspira or dodge bla bla...but still mitsui...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
toyota passo, daihatsu boon, Sirion and subaru justice...different maker but still the same car..same like mitsubishi lancer, proton inspira or dodge bla bla...but still mitsui...
I disagree. I don't know about the Subaru and Sirion, but Passo, Boon and Myvi are all slightly different in their own way. Myvi is the worst one of the lot with almost everything apa pun takda. Passo has the torsion beam strengthener / antiroll bar, Boon is much more heavily sound proofed, all have different ECUs so their performance (even though same engine) is different. Look the same, but different at the same time.

Like the Proton Lekiu or whatever Lotus-body car that was on display in the KLIMS2010. That's a Lotus right? No. It's gonna have a Proton Engine from the rumours and I'd rather pay more for the original Lotus.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Whether we like it or not, proton will again erode the bolehland market with their rebadged version of lancer, remember the wira ? When the wira was launched , the ori lancer was unheard of . Maybe its due to our gomen restricting USF to sell the said mitsubishi saloon. But for those matured enthusiast, I am sure they remembered about the evo III half-cut conversion to our wiras. Did anyone complain about it ? Nah I think not. Even if there were, they were those arm chairs critics that don't owned a Wiralution before. Hell, when batu 3 was not demolish yet, Turbo wiras used to dominate the circuit on every Saturday night!. Well if the turbo converted 2 wheel drive wira was so lousy in handling , how come till today ppl still do it? ( After 15 years since the EVO III was launched). I know, I know maybe is due to their budget constraints, but isn't ppl with lower budget allowed to enjoy the beautiful lancer at a cheaper cost? No offence to the ori Lancer owners but this is just my 2 kupang .

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
Whether we like it or not, proton will again erode the bolehland market with their rebadged version of lancer, remember the wira ? When the wira was launched , the ori lancer was unheard of . Maybe its due to our gomen restricting USF to sell the said mitsubishi saloon. But for those matured enthusiast, I am sure they remembered about the evo III half-cut conversion to our wiras. Did anyone complain about it ? Nah I think not. Even if there were, they were those arm chairs critics that don't owned a Wiralution before. Hell, when batu 3 was not demolish yet, Turbo wiras used to dominate the circuit on every Saturday night!. Well if the turbo converted 2 wheel drive wira was so lousy in handling , how come till today ppl still do it? ( After 15 years since the EVO III was launched). I know, I know maybe is due to their budget constraints, but isn't ppl with lower budget allowed to enjoy the beautiful lancer at a cheaper cost? No offence to the ori Lancer owners but this is just my 2 kupang .
thats is my point, most ppl will think their wira can be 100% evo. can a FWD wiralution make donut? can a FWD make drift? can a wira turbo make torque over steer?canot rite

turbo wira is fast in straight but what different with Evo? Evo faster in corner!!!!! that a insberak or wira cant do. if u think u can have a Evo X feeling with inspira/wira than is a totally wrong.

can a 400hp wiralution fast as 400hp real evo in sepang? evo is not only a high powered turbo machine, is combined with its advanced 4WD. that call EVOLUTION, nothing can replace.

Crespo

Nov 16, 2010
Taiping
You can't cheat the fuel cap. Evo X is square. Lancer and all is round.

I don't get what the hostility is all about. Business sense is one thing and another is the two cars look the same but are different. 80% of the Inspira is locally made so you have locally made QC... which everyone 'loves' whereas the Lancer is CBU (I think). Whats more the two cars are different in weight because of the things that come with each car (sound proofing and all that). Then there's the wheels, the Lancer has those 18" ones that have great resale value whereas no one wants the Inspiras.

It's apple vs apple, but one's a fuji apple and the other is a washington apple. Very different fruits.
correction!..inspira is not 80%locally made..currently the seat,rims,bumper..are local..(if not mistaken)..proton will made it 40% locally made after a year...difference or not between this car, inmaterial..as long can wheel to wheel..cant wait to cucuk LGT(May be inspira can tapow LGT)HE!HE!

fuji apple vs washington apple..?hmm i would like to consider..green apple vs red apple..slightly difference in taste..but both have their own kick..it depent to Grand master auto chef to make which have more kick..

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Crespo bro........ hahahaha.... cucuk LGT? i belif its everywhere... but somehow dun tercucuk Evo X la.. bikin malu sendiri later.... mistaken Evo X is LGT converted.. :stupid:

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
My personal view on this is very simple. I have no problem about it...

Well, this is because I get used to this scenario before whereby I saw lots of Wira convert to evo; kancil convert to mira; satria convert to cyborg r; and myvi convert to passo. Now, we will see Inspira convert evo x in the near future. It's part of our culture already. If many people cannot afford for original LV goodies, they will settled for Petaling Street edition LV.

It's like a cheaper solution to fulfill their impossible dream of owning the original model because of price factor. Who to blame? No one, I guess.

Of course in term of built quality, safety and ride-handling are different when we compare the original model with converted one. That are the shortcomings of the converted one.

We will see lots of this so-called Inspiralution in the near future, but not so dramatic figures compare to wiralution, because the inspira price+evo x halfcut itself will cost a bomb for many peoples, at least for me:biggrin:

Crespo

Nov 16, 2010
Taiping
My personal view on this is very simple. I have no problem about it...

Well, this is because I get used to this scenario before whereby I saw lots of Wira convert to evo; kancil convert to mira; satria convert to cyborg r; and myvi convert to passo. Now, we will see Inspira convert evo x in the near future. It's part of our culture already. If many people cannot afford for original LV goodies, they will settled for Petaling Street edition LV.

It's like a cheaper solution to fulfill their impossible dream of owning the original model because of price factor. Who to blame? No one, I guess.

Of course in term of built quality, safety and ride-handling are different when we compare the original model with converted one. That are the shortcomings of the converted one.

We will see lots of this so-called Inspiralution in the near future, but not so dramatic figures compare to wiralution, because the inspira price+evo x halfcut itself will cost a bomb for many peoples, at least for me:biggrin:
he!he!..it really true..it malaysian culture to convert mengonvert...for the Inspira owner,dont cucuk2 Evo X...makan asap je..but recomended to cucuk LGT..HE!HE!..

Crespo

Nov 16, 2010
Taiping
aiya..as long as we r convert evo lancer look can tipu other ppl ok lah..somore can save rm30k. berbaloi..!
he!he!..for RM30K saving..i agree..already make a booking..for Inspira 2.0..perhaps can get it in the middle of march..

the Inspira 1.8 manual..get the best top speed..for sure can tapow my Inspira 2.0 and not to for get Lancer GT also..

The inspira 2.0..is sold like hot cake...
The original sales target by proton was 1.8 version....he!he!..

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
sum Acup lala gal like to wear push-up bra n squeeze like Dcup n showing off around the town. that is same as tis topic UTLIMATE FAKE the brain was thinking "can cheat ppl ok ord lol (she think can cheat ppl but actually all ppl noe is fake.still waking goyang goyang shake the milk n syiok sendiri), can save money for surgery, BERBALOI!"

no offence for inspira owner but offence for mitsubishi minded inspira owner

WiSE67

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
my honest opinion (though I am not too impressed with Proton's move on this) is that I can differentiate LGT and Inspira at first glance. even my wife who have minimum knowledge on automobiles could pat me and says.. "that is definitely not LGT" at her first glance and without referring me to the emblem.

it appears to both of us that there is some kind of difference between them.. LGT looks "tougher" and more garang whereby Inspira looks "softer" and "cheaper". well, it is just a naked eyes observation.

obviously, both are not the same.

agreeing on some forumers POV, the bright side is the cheaper maintenance cost.

nonetheless, I am not attracted to own Inspira anytime soon.

just my 2 cents :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just a simple DIY on how to replace this oil seal (for 4G93T engine). Its location is shown below.

Figure 1 : All the components. [1] Oil Filter, [6] 24mm Nut, [7] Oil Cooler, [N] Oil Seal to be replaced

Things you need :
1) All basic tools (oil filter remover, pliers, etc)
2) 24mm ratchet socket (a deep one)
3)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience