New Waja - Ultimate Fake

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
errr....if kancil here equipped similiar engine as mira i bet ppl doesn't even look at it.... :p

ppl admire mira more than kancil because of the engine spec.

this lancer and walan use same engine..same gb.....no need to envy d... :p

and i bet oso if lancer owner saw ori evoX also they drool...ori evoX liao....

(*that my humble opinion)
if i may add sir,

"i was lucky i waited before buying the more expensive lancer gt, i have the same spec, better suspension setup, and cheaper, woohoo!!! who cares about an emblem, with dat leftover money, i can easily do sumthing better, a turbo kit maybe? hmm, even then boleh pegi jalan2 lagi.. hu, its good to buy a product of better quality with cheaper price, parts also easy to source out.."

i dunno, i just dunno..

corrupt monk

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
its all about business.
this is the opputunity for proton to make easier profit!
easy money ma...im really sure our road will full of FAKE evo's.
as u can see how they transform ISWARA to SKYLINE, WIRA to EVO 3, SATRIA to MIRAGE,
now INSPIRAte to EVOX. its not surprise, u can smile at them see how f****** idiot they are!
majority they are, from the company to transformer always cut & paste. be original stay original.
lucky i didnt buy it, but i will respect to the real lancer owner.

Dude,

no bad intended. but whats wrong with converting engines and looks? to me converting engines is a base means for people to enjoy motorsports, rich or poor. People can't afford the real thing, so they convert the look. i see no problem with that. some convert 2jz into a silvia, 1jz into a bmw, b16a into a civic etc etc. some hondas use type r fronts on a normal looking civic. so?! if you call people fucking idiots for converting, sad to say, your the bigger idiot? some put 4G63 into satria why? lightweight. etc. its not just a money thing here. its the feeling.

So if a Lancer GT owner decides to put in a EvoX bodykit and the engine how? He a fucking idiot too? evo from mitsubishi, lancer from mitsubishi. so how? your statement is to no means a logical 1. don't simply shoot people for converting without even releasing what your main point is.

So if you are driving a civic FD2, you put in fd2r bumper and shit, or mugen rr kit, so how? its ok if you can pretend to be a different car but the rest of the world cannot?

If you so pissed and angry rite, go up to the person who comes out of a wira evo3 or a skyline gtt converted gtr, and give him the middle finger. instead of running your mouth here in a forum.

i bet you that half the people in zth has converted satrias to mirages, stock civics to type rs', wiras to evos, skyline gtt to gtr, it's a big big mistake for calling them fucking idiots my friend.

but on a side note, i congratulate you for instantaneously making so many people pissed.

my 2 cents.

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
zane_al:
Hardly any 1.6L car is able to challenge the waja? Are you serious arr bro? :banghead:
Any cars can even go at 160km/h with 5 ppl inside the car :stoned:

Affordable for proton, I definitely agree, reliability? You are kidding me...
no he is not sir, the waja gained 3 respectable recognitions in australia years back, greenest engine, best cabin, and best handling in its class. it is reliable sir, especially the non-campro waja. the ones iam lucky to be able to work on, were realiable and frugal. tuned a couple of the lot, and they saved even more fuel

i think ive heard more bad stories of the honda city and accord compared to the non-campro waja, so its not dat bad.. being a malaysian car kan?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i agree on the waja 1.6. it can really run on the hiway and the NVH even at 150 is still very low compared to other cars.

downsides is of course those small stuff like the window shade, rear boot spring, power window, side mirrors all seem to always go bad. there is 1 very BIG downside to the waja tho...during frontal crash test against 3 other similar classed cars, it was the only 1 to fail till cant open the door. was on topgear. go youtube it out.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i agree on the waja 1.6. it can really run on the hiway and the NVH even at 150 is still very low compared to other cars.

downsides is of course those small stuff like the window shade, rear boot spring, power window, side mirrors all seem to always go bad. there is 1 very BIG downside to the waja tho...during frontal crash test against 3 other similar classed cars, it was the only 1 to fail till cant open the door. was on topgear. go youtube it out.
i stopped watching top gear because of their 1. negativity 2. bias towards sum make, JC even hate Porsche sir.. if waja failed the test, how about the new lancer then? i wud luv to know the result of dat test, shud be good imo. dat shud give us an idea of how safe the inspira is gonna be..

5th gear is kinder, and cheerful in their comment and presentation

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i also agree on topgear being very biased. its more of an entertainment show than something to watch to know how good a car is. fifth gear is a much better watch. the waja crash i just saw in a clip forwarded to me...didnt do much research into it but a quick check at euro n-cap shows it got 3 stars for overall passenger safety so i guess that test done by topgear is moot...

the lancer(sportback 1.8) got 5 stars!

xtremeleo...another good point to watching fifth gear is cos theres Vicki!

http://www.euroncap.com/results/mitsubishi/lancer/2009/348.aspx

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
top gear is for hillarious show....

i enjoy watching them bashing each other..... :P

the only facts in topgear show was the top gear test track laptime... :adore:

biofresh

Jul 14, 2006
Well I think we have to leave with this re-badging trend. Do u know Subaru also rebadge the Myvi/Passo to become thier JUSTY and more worse Toyota Ractis was rebadge 10000 unit per year by subaru.

The trend is like that now this days

ady4439

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
kancil convert mira...
4b11 convert evo...
4b10???
1.8 > 2.0 cannot leh...
just my 50cents...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
Well I think we have to leave with this re-badging trend. Do u know Subaru also rebadge the Myvi/Passo to become thier JUSTY and more worse Toyota Ractis was rebadge 10000 unit per year by subaru.

The trend is like that now this days
they just wanna cut cost for the rnd sir, its logical imo

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
no he is not sir, the waja gained 3 respectable recognitions in australia years back, greenest engine, best cabin, and best handling in its class. it is reliable sir, especially the non-campro waja. the ones iam lucky to be able to work on, were realiable and frugal. tuned a couple of the lot, and they saved even more fuel
weii waja stended pun handling already okey whattt

my only wish is 'if' it only have 150bhp atw, with ample torque! :burnout:

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

kancil convert mira...
4b11 convert evo...
4b10???
1.8 > 2.0 cannot leh...
just my 50cents...
inspira not yet OTR, you give up ady arr? cannot like dat one. :biggrin:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i was stating dat the waja is good laa adi, hahaha.. i luv the waja fyi, i just hate the ones with campro engine jer.. dat engine is a guzzler laa, d 4g18 is very frugal

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
with a friend who just test driven the inspira.
if i say its good...sure ppl will come bashing ....

but i must agree with my friend...
1) ride & handling - far more better than lancer GT (no joke - don bash me until you test it next month)
2) the seat comfort - better

enough for now..don wanna spark fire to the ongoing volcano. proton basher...pls check before bashing ya.....sometimes i don understand why you guys so pissed off with proton.
anything also proton wrong, proton stupid, proton copy, proton this proton that.

aren't u guys tempted....go test the car then talk....anyway if i wanna buy a car, i will go for this inspira. nothing wrong buying a re-badge model, it is still a car..end of the day, you pay for it and it serve you. always be bold to make decision, dont be a pussy there condemning ppl but after shut off the computer, ride your ISWARA AEROBACK with no POWER STEERING to mamak find friend BS again about how irritating proton copying cars....hahahaahaa...laughing now..cheerz..
p/s: a 2cents comment. no name mentioned so pls don bash me coz it will reveals the men who eat chilli....hahahaahaaa

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
Wondering if FB10 Manual do mode below

Stage 1
Improved breathing and exhaust(exhauast/ex manifold,air filter)

Stage 2
Rebore Trottle Body
+ Engine management will left your car eat smoke dust.

Stage 3
Camshaft+Port Polish+Skim Head

I bet stage 1 alone can beat Original Lancer GT and CIVIC FD anytime from standing still.
bro...original inspira same spec, engine and power as mitsui GT...some more inspira got 1.8 manual and 2.0 like lancer....but we rather choose 1.8 coz manual, can upgrade to 2.0 easily....if we do stage 1,2 and 3 like what u said...i think the power is more than Lancer std spec....the different only bumper and logo, fitting and parts quality not sure yet but handling better than lancer..this i;m sure..

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

kancil convert mira...
4b11 convert evo...
4b10???
1.8 > 2.0 cannot leh...
just my 50cents...
1.8 > 2.0 who said cannot???.... 1.6 to 2.0 sure cannot la like b4...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
had a good laugh on the videos... lol..
seriously no offend.
i foreseen it's gonna be another hit seller national car from proton beside the long-life-selling
wira (since 1994, isit?)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which of you poor souls own a VW Golf GTi Mk6? No, this thread isn't meant to be offensive. If you're offended please get out.

Share some ownership thoughts. Yes, its quite unfortunate given the diesel gate scandal, the stupidity of the after sales and service in Malaysia (all done by 3rd party dealers and none by VGM). But other than that, what other cons are there to ownership?

This car isn't stupid fast, not very slow either. I guess one of the benefits is the aftermarket support...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience