New Waja - Ultimate Fake

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Evo, but I don't understand their head....why owning what you have very shameful meh?? I don't feel ashame if I own a Proton, Perodua, Toyota...etc...at least its a car...

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
i agree.. if u feel ashamed for driving your car, changing emblems will make u more shameful..

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
thanks Proton

i guess all our local racers out here glad dat proton came out with a car with such platform basically good for their next S1K or even MME.

i'm sure you guys who are into time attack nowdays would get this car for your weekend trackday!

see the picture below....mostly singaporeans are driving their evo x in sepang, well balanced,good handling hence good timing ass well..

https://www.zerotohundred.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/EOS-550D_4476-600x400.jpg

can't wait to see all you converters out there...full cut Evo X + inspira = Inspira 2.0T 4WD!hehehehe

malaysia boleh!

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
bro, inspira + full cut Evo X is called Inspira-X. Pronounced as "It's pirated X".

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
NO matter how bad it is to us, with that sort of price, is really worth buying. Consumer is more on the winning side of owning something that worth more than its current market price with just a different badge and a few other small items that can also be change later on...

Is like buying a Lancer GT at a lower price. I understand how the Lancer GT owners are feeling, is really frustrated and mad that you guys have bought the car not long ago especially and now the value of the car is uncertain. Why not take it positively that, you actually driving the original Lancer GT and not the Proton Wahlan?

At least everything is still Mitsubishi. There is nothing we can do about it but just live with it and might as well just enjoy our hard earn money ride. No point getting frustrated over this issue as it makes no difference that Proton has already rebadged this car...

Cheers! :beer:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
I believe that there would be a BIG difference in terms of Quality control between the real Mc Coy and the clone... remember dolly the sheep?:biggrin:

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
Wondering if FB10 Manual do mode below

Stage 1
Improved breathing and exhaust(exhauast/ex manifold,air filter)

Stage 2
Rebore Trottle Body
+ Engine management will left your car eat smoke dust.

Stage 3
Camshaft+Port Polish+Skim Head

I bet stage 1 alone can beat Original Lancer GT and CIVIC FD anytime from standing still.

Mell74

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
Penang
bro, no offence bt aston martin, seat, are companies dat make cars, not crap like proton, jez like hw dey ealier ruined d chassis of lancer on d wira... d cars is good, bt d built quality??? if its a simple rebadge, tada hal, bt these morons gna put plastic all over it, n ruin d entire car, n parts aso dey gna use their own low quality crap... aston use toyota cuz no small car.. n EU regulation mus obey fast, seat use chassis to save cost n time, bt proton pirate d entire car.. wtf??? 25 years... n all ruined... really sad la bro...
I'm so agreed with you bro.... Hopefully this statement goes in to the head of those who think Proton is great!!:stupid:

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

A government MP today criticised national car company Proton for being "backward" by coming up with a supposedly new car but designed according to an old-fashioned car.
Debating the 2011 Budget, Datuk Bung Moktar Radin (BN-Kinabatangan) said he could not understand what was in the mind of the Proton management when introducing the Inspira recently.
"I don’t see any new changes in Proton. At one time, we used to have Lancer, but now Mitsubishi is no longer producing it. And now, Proton changed the name and comes out with Inspira, using Mitsubishi," he said.
"The reason given was, to create a prototype, it would cost RM700 million, so it has to combine with the existing resources to come up with a new car. This is very embarrassing for the country."
Bung Moktar said if Proton could no longer afford to run the business, it should just shut down the company.
"Don’t burden the government and the country. Proton has spent millions for R&D, what’s the result? You cannot even come up with a design which could encourage our people who buy the national car?" he said.
Azmin Ali (PKR-Gombak) interjected, saying he received a written reply from the Finance Ministry today that Proton has continued to incur losses in the past few years – from RM589.5 million in 2007 to RM301.8 million last year.
To this, Bung Moktar said he agreed that the government must be rational in looking into the situation faced by Proton as it should be venturing into business prospects which bring more profit, not the other way around.
There you go... even the politician also aware of Proton failure and piracy but sadly there's some joker here still don't get it and don't realize Proton is pouring our money (tax payer) in the drain!!:hmmmm:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
I'm so agreed with you bro.... Hopefully this statement goes in to the head of those who think Proton is great!!:stupid:

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

There you go... even the politician also aware of Proton failure and piracy but sadly there's some joker here still don't get it and don't realize Proton is pouring our money (tax payer) in the drain!!:hmmmm:
so whats ur suggestion?what should we do?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Evo, but I don't understand their head....why owning what you have very shameful meh?? I don't feel ashame if I own a Proton, Perodua, Toyota...etc...at least its a car...
yup, agreed. i like my persona so much:)

but looking forward to test drive inspira...:driver::driver::driver:

kairigi

Known Member
Jan 20, 2010
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
It's the honour and spirit of driving a car that seperates you from the normal crowd. That's what we Mitsubishi owners are proud of. Originality.

I'm not saying I don't like Proton, I own a Wira, but it's nice because the chassis and engine was derived from Mitsubishi anyway. But the badging.

It's like buying a GTO from Pontiac. Or a Holden. or a Vauxhall Monaro. They're the same, but just the styling and badgings are different. Well, American cars have a different status from what our market currently offers.

What we see now is exactly the same as how we see the Wira. A Lancer rebadged. Let's say a Wira Evo 3 is driving around and an Evo 3 comes by. What will the Evo 3 owner feel? How will the Wira driver feel?

So the situation now is Proton offering the Inspira and Mitsubishi offering the Lancer GT. It's up to the buyer's verdict of choosing either the more affordable poser, or the more expensive original.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
IMHO... wait 4 years... looking at market trend... the Inspira will be around Rm40k... Then can buy and plonk in Evo Halfcut =D

Just my 2 cents.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi all,

I would like to know is it possible to change a 4g15 engine to a twin cam 4g91 engine by just inserting a 4g91 engine and using the same 4g15 ,gearbox ,extractor and so on.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience