New Tyres for VR

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
teh 500 treadwear rating impress me... :biggrin:

sure got 225/50-17 rite? if sifu use long term with minimal problem, i might try to find this one on next tyre replacement...
Got to check. 235/45R17 have, 50 series not sure

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
bro VR,

I think saw your car few times around PJ old town near Chen Moh chinese school. Was it you always makan there? What I often see about budget tyre is usually it tends to wear and crack a lot faster than expected. I'm also using GT Radial HPY for about 1.5yr. Can see fine lines on the shoulder area. Just normal drive and seldom attach corner.
Bro., yup, I stay nearby. You not from Ipoh.....hhahahhaha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
GT Radial HPY more than RM300. Is Blue Streak Stiletto and this Land Golden close to RM200 only.......lol
Yah! Fleva more to PS3 and RE-003 loh
After people started reading this thread, sales of Blue Streak and Land Golden in PJ area will increase. :biggrin: Tyres that you use, sure will be a safe choice.

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
VR old dy. not power like your Evo. Got speed cut how to reach 300.....lol

Can hold means push a little in corner, unlike previous blue streak can drift......hhahhahahha:rofl:
power also must have balls of steel.

I don't dare..

next year when I buy tyres, I know who to consult..
currently, using 002, 225/45/17
good, very good

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
After people started reading this thread, sales of Blue Streak and Land Golden in PJ area will increase. :biggrin: Tyres that you use, sure will be a safe choice.
Hello, not all tyres I use are good. I just test review them. The Blue Streak Stiletto can even drift in the dry on my 2WD VR......hhahhahahhahahah:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hello, not all tyres I use are good. I just test review them. The Blue Streak Stiletto can even drift in the dry on my 2WD VR......hhahhahahhahahah:biggrin:
Hahahaha. But it seems that you tend to test review the less commonly chosen brands instead of the famous ones. Or because famous ones already got many reviews, so you don't have to do it. :biggrin:

So, did you stick with Blue Streak Stiletto until it is time to change tyre or you changed it before the end of its lifespan?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahahaha. But it seems that you tend to test review the less commonly chosen brands instead of the famous ones. Or because famous ones already got many reviews, so you don't have to do it. :biggrin:

So, did you stick with Blue Streak Stiletto until it is time to change tyre or you changed it before the end of its lifespan?
Most tyres I did not finish. Only Asy 2 I kept transfer to my Sonata and the HPY that I recently took off. Asy and Stiletto was given to my mechanic, he and his son finish for me.....hhahahhaha

See next month if my size Asy 3 comes might change then these Land Golden can go to my Sonata. Asy2 also times up as coming 5 years already....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Most tyres I did not finish. Only Asy 2 I kept transfer to my Sonata and the HPY that I recently took off. Asy and Stiletto was given to my mechanic, he and his son finish for me.....hhahahhaha

See next month if my size Asy 3 comes might change then these Land Golden can go to my Sonata. Asy2 also times up as coming 5 years already....
Woah, your tyres sure last. I mean, after you don't want it, they are still good enough for your mechanic and his son to use? How old are these tyres?

You really do like Goodyear Asy. Maybe if next time people ask me about tyre recommendation, I should say that.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Woah, your tyres sure last. I mean, after you don't want it, they are still good enough for your mechanic and his son to use? How old are these tyres?

You really do like Goodyear Asy. Maybe if next time people ask me about tyre recommendation, I should say that.
Those tyres about 50 to 60% balance. Sell no value, so rather give to mechanic since he wants. His SM4 upgrade 17" so tyres just right for him....:driver:

Later tyres since I kept, when he finished those tyres he bought C-Drive 2......:smokin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro VR,

I think saw your car few times around PJ old town near Chen Moh chinese school. Was it you always makan there? What I often see about budget tyre is usually it tends to wear and crack a lot faster than expected. I'm also using GT Radial HPY for about 1.5yr. Can see fine lines on the shoulder area. Just normal drive and seldom attach corner.
u also stay around PJ old town area?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yup use on eastar, front im using 8.5jj & rear 10jj rims, all round 215/45/17,
front able to use, but the rear's need to change to at least 225 or 235.
how much it costs per pc for 235?
10JJ need wider tyres loh! At least 235 loh, 225 also not enough....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Can anyone suggest to dimantle/remove the rear bumper of the Honda Civic.
If possible in step-step approach....kind of new on DIY thing..

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience