New Tactics Used To Steal Cars!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
This happen to those car park outside the 1U shopping center,those like to park their car beside the road side beside the shopping center need to be extra careful. This bunch of thief is dress in smart suit. They have 2 group of people ready. The first group of thief will purpose hang around and wait for you to go into shopping center after that, they will make your car alarm trigger maybe give a kick or something, if owner come out to check then they will aim others car. If after they trigger the alarm for about 15 minutes and no one come to take a good look at their car, the thief will call his second group of thief which is professional in break-in car to try break-in the car,usually it takes less than 5 minutes. They act like they are the owner of the car and its like having some alarm malfunction so no one will suspect. After that the first group of thief will leave in his own car and leave the rest to the second group of thief to settle it. They just drive away the car like nothing happen once your alarm is kill.

Btw their target is new Proton Gen2.

So good luck and take extreme caution if you park your car there.:regular_smile:

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Tohsan.....where did u get the infor from??
Sounds dangerous ler........

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
how can the alarm trigger for 15 minute? i tot all alaarm after trigger 45 second the sound will go off?

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
howie.....i think just an expression lar....
meaning if no one comes to look at their car, than owner most probably didn't know that alarm went off.....
so its time for them to strike.....
so better dun park at road side...........

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
howiechoo said:
how can the alarm trigger for 15 minute? i tot all alaarm after trigger 45 second the sound will go off?
ya thats an expression,mean to say they will trigger your alarm a few time just make sure the owner don't come look for his car.:regular_smile:

btw the my car alarm is set to trigger until battery kong,not just 45 second,becos I add-in backup for the siren and the add-power backup for the whole alarm system,just in case the car battery kong.

Last edited:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
my friend lost his waja rim just beside a shopping complex, which have guards patrolling. well, if we happen to see one, we might think the "owner" want to change his punctured tire!

see how easy thief can do thier stuff?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hmm..they kick and kick until their leg roekn also my alarm won;t trigger..cos i think i lost that sensoraalmr thingy..so good luck for thiefs who wanna steal me car~

btw, it's one good trick..~smart~...

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
alantan said:
hmm..they kick and kick until their leg roekn also my alarm won;t trigger..cos i think i lost that sensoraalmr thingy..so good luck for thiefs who wanna steal me car~

btw, it's one good trick..~smart~...
like that even worst!! they would think ur car dun hav alarm.. lagi easy to steal!!!
hahahahahaaaa

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
hahahaa... go 1-u take taxi go la.. like that sure no problem arleady.. :D

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
KeV-TEC said:
wow... if they meet up with 2 ways alarm then habis lo...
2way alarm only a certain distant only... too far they wont work1...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
parking in shoping carpark, afraid car kana curi....
walking alone in the car park, afraid kena rogol....
ride in taxi, afraid kena over-charged by unscrupolous driver.....
take bus to shopping, kena wait long-long at bus stop....
then if walk-walk to shoping complex, afraid sun and rain (and rosak hairstyle).....
better sit at home and surf ZTH...hehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..it seems like i'm having a problem with my gearbox..there's a sound of "ktak ktak ktak ktak" sounds coming from the gearbox..can hear it inside my car..but when i press the clutch,the sound is gone..

plus when i'm accelerating,the noise can be heard..same when the car is idle..i'm using waja manual..pls help as this is driving me crazy..im afraid the gearbox will kaput..:adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience