Attempt to steal my car

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Happened yesterday at PJ state. I parked my car there early morning and around 5.40pm balik time I noticed that my boot lock was smashed. Someone tried to force open the boot lock with screw driver or something resulting in damage on my car with scratches and slight dent and of course the lock can no more be used. I believe they tried to take out the boot lock to do the key so that they can come back and start my car with that key.

Checked with the parking attendant and they said there was a suspicious looking car was parked behind my car around noon time. He told that the guy drove his car out after seeing him making rounds.
Be careful when you all park ur cars there!

Thanks god I still have my car with me!

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It looks like a sports car to me...Skyline?

I know that multilevel parking...kinda narrow type of parking when going up or down. Very quiet as well...no lights just dark inside. Except for areas with sunlight...

Pay by hourly right?

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i think is R32, this boot lock is easy to open.... if a experience guy less then 2 minits open... less then 5 minits drove off...

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Bro.. its not Skyline.. just a Putra with some bodykit modification. The parking is now under new management and its very bright now with CCTV. normally I park at the side, but yesterday I parked in the middle lane... :(
Yup pay by hourly....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro.. its not Skyline.. just a Putra with some bodykit modification. The parking is now under new management and its very bright now with CCTV. normally I park at the side, but yesterday I parked in the middle lane... :(
Yup pay by hourly....
Ya bro, I heard they are targeting Proton Putra as well...so u got to be extra careful. Most of them they enter from the boot and they are not trying to duplicate your key but gain entry from the boot and steal your car.

Which is why many putra I see, they removed the boot Key hole. Totally seal up to a complete rear bonnet without a keyhole...maybe u can consider doing this to prevent anything like this to happen again...

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
yo bro SF... thanks for your suggestion.. i was thinking about that since yesterday after this incident. Since i need to repair the dent on my boot, might as well close the key hole for good ;)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
2Pac, park your car with me...sure safe one.....you know me dude...Hahahaha...when you coming back?? Naveen and Murali miss you....

Lucky your car is safe....

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
2Pac, park your car with me...sure safe one.....you know me dude...Hahahaha...when you coming back?? Naveen and Murali miss you....

Lucky your car is safe....

Hahahaha yo TR.. ur car is so 'HOT' man! if i park beside ur car sure mine melt lah.... this weekend should be back.. will call u when im back... TT.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My car HOT?? where got....

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
My car HOT?? where got....
bro my car also putra and i very scared lah when see this
where can we go to remove the key hole and seal up the entire rear bonnet and how much would it cost ??
im really interested in doing this anyone can recommend

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
also my brother's wira standard "pekak" :stupid: also they want to "korek" the key hole at the driver side, broken already, need to change to new one...:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros, any recomendation to upgrade the brakes on my wira?

servo showing signs of wear and tear, just buy new?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience