New Product Launched!!! Hot Inazma Pocket!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

New Product Launched!!! Hot Inazma Pocket!!!

Malaysia MEGASALES!!! now at RM 330 each + delivery + 1 year limited warranty!!! dont miss !!!

wah.. good sales! btw, where ur link for the inazma vs ah? couldnt find ...

spayre said:
wah.. good sales! btw, where ur link for the inazma vs ah? couldnt find ...

got deleted i think.. i will post again.. interested in inazma MR?

Brother Hon,

You're very gai lah, went MIA without replying my SMS. Now, my friends all really fed up buying from you. You promised my friend Hot Inazma Type MR & Pocket by September, then you told me your house got broken into and the thief has stolen everything. After that, you told me you have a few Pockets with you, then you never replied back. You have put me in a difficult position. I have bought a few units from you before, you should be more responsible as I'm introducing my friends to buy from you.

I'm lucky to say that I didn't ask my friend to send the money into your account as you have asked me to do earlier, imagine if the money is in your account, no MR, no Pocket and no reply from you, I'll be screwed by my friend for sure. I'm sorry buddy, you need to get your act together. Whether your house has been broken in by a thief or not, it's your responsibility to fullfil all the customers' requests, at least take the initiative to reorder and reply back to me to tell me what's going on. This will affect your reputation as my friends have lost confidence to buy from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom