Ein Autohub | Car Care & Detailing Products | Detailing Services

Car Shops and Services

Ein Autohub | Car Care & Detailing Products | Detailing Services

Ein Autohub

May 28, 2015
Setia Alam
www.einautohub.com
Ein Autohub proudly presents to you our online car care and detailing products together with our car detailing studio in Setia Alam under the name POLISHANGEL® Malaysia.
Ein Autohub provides various detailing services to car lovers and will give advice on what should be done on the car in making it 99% perfect both exterior and interior.
At the same time, all our products are fully imported from Europe and USA which is tried and tested by us which will bring your car into the next level of shininess.

WHY Ein Autohub?
1. We import all the car detailing products by ourselves and we are the main distributor for them.
2. Due to the low cost involved, we never save on the products, we use as much as we could to achieve the best result on every car bodywork (exterior & interior).
3. All the products we carry are tried and tested with 99% satisfaction guaranteed (there is no 100% in this world on any hand skill work).
4. We are not car valeting, we are car detailing, meaning to say we handle car by car to achieve the best result possible.
5. You can buy any car care & detailing products from Ein Autohub for FREE M'SIA DELIVERY

Please call us visit out shop at the below address or call us at 03-3358 7679 or email us at [email protected]

POLISHANGEL ® Malaysia
No. 10-G , Jalan Setia Dagang U13/AK,
Alam Nusantara,
40170 Shah Alam,
Selangor, Malaysia.

Alternatively, you can visit us at Ein Autohub | Car Care Products | Detailing Products | Free M'SIA Delivery (modifying in progress) or pm me in this forum for more details on the products and service.

Thank you very much and looking forward to tender our car detailing services to everyone in this community.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, need some help here. I'm driving Mira L2S converted kancil. MY car used to have white smoke problems. First, went and replaced valve seals but its not original ones so still got smoke. But didn't know its not ori daihatsu oil seals. So i thot my piston rings KO adi, so i went for overhaul of the whole engine, and true enough, not only my piston rings KO, my pistons oso KO due to lack of fuel. Later only find out that my fuel pump KO oso. So after changing all the necessary part and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience