New Product Launched!!! Hot Inazma Pocket!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

New Product Launched!!! Hot Inazma Pocket!!!

h0tTy

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
promotion price now at RM 350!!!

spayre

Apr 3, 2006
i got a questrion, h0tTy

i am using pivot on my car ( i know, it not that goood as Inazma ). But i was wondering if u have any dyno or 'something' to show that the pocket can work with other VS and also have improvement...

sorry if this question offends u.... :P

h0tTy

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
spayre said:
i got a questrion, h0tTy

i am using pivot on my car ( i know, it not that goood as Inazma ). But i was wondering if u have any dyno or 'something' to show that the pocket can work with other VS and also have improvement...

sorry if this question offends u.... :P
Hi.. it was use in my fren altis that using pivot.. the fuel saving is about 3-5% i will try to get something to show. thanks for your interest

h0tTy

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Malaysia MEGASALES!!! now at RM 330 each + delivery + 1 year limited warranty!!! dont miss !!!

spayre

Apr 3, 2006
wah.. good sales! btw, where ur link for the inazma vs ah? couldnt find ...

h0tTy

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
spayre said:
wah.. good sales! btw, where ur link for the inazma vs ah? couldnt find ...
got deleted i think.. i will post again.. interested in inazma MR?

darrenoh77

Jul 6, 2005
Penang
Brother Hon,

You're very gai lah, went MIA without replying my SMS. Now, my friends all really fed up buying from you. You promised my friend Hot Inazma Type MR & Pocket by September, then you told me your house got broken into and the thief has stolen everything. After that, you told me you have a few Pockets with you, then you never replied back. You have put me in a difficult position. I have bought a few units from you before, you should be more responsible as I'm introducing my friends to buy from you.

I'm lucky to say that I didn't ask my friend to send the money into your account as you have asked me to do earlier, imagine if the money is in your account, no MR, no Pocket and no reply from you, I'll be screwed by my friend for sure. I'm sorry buddy, you need to get your act together. Whether your house has been broken in by a thief or not, it's your responsibility to fullfil all the customers' requests, at least take the initiative to reorder and reply back to me to tell me what's going on. This will affect your reputation as my friends have lost confidence to buy from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ALL,

I would like to introduce our new business partner to assist you with all questions regarding our company and products.

Please join me in welcoming spec.check.

He will begin assisting in attending to all your needs. Feel free to direct questions to his PM too.

Thank you and we hope you will continue to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience