New Model : KING EAGLE

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Hey guys, saw the King Eagle already, damn cun lar the remote control module !!

Too bad the remote cannot be used with King Dragon or King Leopard..... Anyway, what are the features compared to the earlier models ar?

P:S> Integramania:I collected the remote from AhMeng already.. paid him RM80.

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
ohh, quick give us a sneak peak review before NoName decides to make the official launch? Does it have any new features over the exisiting models?

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Didn't have time to read the specs... but the features listed definately more than the current Dragon and Leopard features.

Have to wait for NoName to launch it officially :)

yaric

Aug 24, 2005
Canada
I just installed it, everything is great. But some features make me mad.

1. No tach learning, starter overgrinds. (Just a little, about 0.3 sec)

3. Remote cannot be set to silent mode. If You want to shut it up (like I needed in the court room) You have to remove battery.

Last edited by a moderator:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi Yaric,

I understand that you are from US/Canada. Will try to help as much as possible.

I strongly suggest that you go back to your authorized installer to get the systme checked. He should settle this for you.

Yes its very true for two way alarms as a safety feature it will warn you the very moment the alarm is triggered. So yes it cannot be shut of. You can put the alarm to silent mode but not the remote I'm afraid.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RWD can cause the car to have more oversteer and AWD make the car to have more understeer when coming to corners

Even Nissan GTR R33 & R34 in Japan GT is modified to RWD with wider tire in the front at is 330mm while car like Enzo FXX front tire is only 255mm or 245mm

But RWD are more likely to spin in corner if throttle is applied, will be harder to turn a AWD as will cause understeer

The reason AWD doesn't spin out that easily is because some percentage of power is transferred to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience