New Honda City 09-12 Exhaust system

Oct 21, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there, anyone try to mod 5g honda city exhaust system yet??:burnout::burnout: mind to share about your experience?:adore::adore: still deciding want to decat and change extractor 2-1 or not :bawling:

dantei136

Known Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there...Im driving Honda Jazz GE8 which share the same chasis engine same header/extractor...
I've done quite modification on exhaust system...
As for now Im using M7 SC-TITAN Straight Flow Muffler > Stock B-pipe > Tonnka Header (Catdeleted)...
So far the way my car behave is what I love about...especially when you drive it all the time with paddle shift...
The car feel so alive when you push your paddle... :biggrin:

tatoo320

Oct 21, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for sharing dantei :) .... As for now im using mugen twin loop > stock b - pipe > Jian Hang Custom Header (catdeleted ) & simota open pod .... so far the performance okay.. better flow...but i can feel that stock downpipe is better on low end... maybe i have to consider to change muffler to s- flow? As i prefer for torque and better pickup...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
Just wanna know if anyone had any experience on the new Proton CPS engine management?....

If compared to VVTI or DVVT, would it have any advantages or disadvantages?... how about fuel comsumption and how about the performance in terms of acceleration and top speed...?

Just share your inputs...this is an open discussion..

Cheer:rofl:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience