New Compound Rates from PDRM

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
I just received this e-mail regarding the new compound rates from PDRM....hope its useful guys.. :driver:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i think should be kemalangan maut.....typo

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
In Malaysia, speeding summon is few hundred ringgits. A speeding case happened few days ago in Switzerland (UK), the motorist also fined few hundred, but few hundred thousand, in pound (£) somemore. Check this out:

Swedish motorist facing world's biggest speeding fine
A Swedish motorist is facing the world's biggest ever speeding fine of £650,000 after being caught driving at 180mph on a Swiss motorway.

Police with the black Mercedes Benz they caught doing 180mph

The 37-year-old Swedish man was driving at two and a half times the speed limit in his £140,000 Mercedes and police said he was travelling so fast it took him some distance to stop.

In Switzerland speeding fines are worked out using a formula based on the income of the motorists and the severity of the speed. According to prosecutors he is now facing the highest possible penalty of 300 days of fines at £2,166 a day – a total of £650,000.

"We have no record of anyone being caught travelling faster in the country," said a police spokesman, after they.
He was caught by a speed camera on the A12 highway between Bern and Lausanne on Friday.

He escaped being zapped by numerous radars en-route simply because he was going too fast and they were incapable of clocking speeds beyond 200kph (125mph). It was a new generation of radar machines that finally caught him travelling at close to 300kph (186mph). :driver:

"I think the speedo on the car, which is new, is faulty," he told police by way of an explanation.

The police arrested him shortly afterward and released him after questioning.

Benoît Dumas, a police officer in the region where the six-litre Mercedes SLS was stopped, said: "He needed over half-a-kilometre of road to come to a halt."

Source: Thread: Swedish motorist facing world's biggest speeding fine

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
nice one black-merc-guy!!!! for being a douche bag of the year

so the myth dat speed guns only can catch up to a certain speed is proven ler then, nice finding sir, a very nice finding indeed.. lets give a very big applause to the douche bag guys, *clap clap clap*

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
extremeleo...i also heard that rumour n that Malaysian PDRM speed trap radars can only detect up to 160kmh? anybody know if thats true? some people have said that by going above 160kmh, they wont be able to detect u...never tried it. not worth the risk.

PR...i got the same quite some time ago...then i printed it out n kept in my car...but i not sure if its real or not...cos the other day 1 of my frens kena saman for speeding...rm300. i been trying to search the PDRM website but every page takes at least 10 minutes to load!!!no luck till now. i kept this post in draft from 9am this morning...

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
extremeleo...i also heard that rumour n that Malaysian PDRM speed trap radars can only detect up to 160kmh? anybody know if thats true? some people have said that by going above 160kmh, they wont be able to detect u...never tried it. not worth the risk.

PR...i got the same quite some time ago...then i printed it out n kept in my car...but i not sure if its real or not...cos the other day 1 of my frens kena saman for speeding...rm300. i been trying to search the PDRM website but every page takes at least 10 minutes to load!!!no luck till now. i kept this post in draft from 9am this morning...
No such thing as detect to 160km/h only. My friend was caught at 172km/h. Saman RM300, no discount :)

Maybe cannot detect past 200km/h, but 160km/h is just too low. Even a stock Waja can easily cruise faster than that.

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...

erm...u sure eh??..haha..i cannot imaging u can sustain 160kmh all the way on msia highway le...just imagine u traveling 160kmh..den one car cut into your lane, knowing msia driver lousy drivers...tomoro u sure come out national news de la...hehehehehe..

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hehehe...i dunno la..i have problems maintaining 120kmh oso la. just wondering cos sometimes over coffee ppl will come up with wierd statements...so i just trying to ask around see if its true or not. never ask never know rite? hehehehe but wat dlegend says is quite logical oso..

dlegend...when yr fren kena the saman?

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
few years ago, in tv3 a program , saw a opps sikap before chinese new year. a honda accord caught by speed trap with speed over 180km/h at NS highway, before skudai exit.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
dun bliv on those "cheating myself"s rumors... that PDRM's speed trap cam can't detect over 160 or 180 or 200kph...

the true fact is, PDRM's speed trap cam can detect more than 300kph...

another thing, when my fren been stopped by polis for speeding at btwn melaka & seremban, the polis told my fren 'jangan pandai pandai...' cos my fren's Merc over 210kph that time...
luckily, still fined rm300...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
good info...hehehe now onto another thing ppl been saying...if wanna speed, might as well speed to the max. cos if u caught speeding at 125kmh...u kena saman rm300....speed at 180 oso same rm300...at 210kmh oso same rm300...

but how bout the new compound rates? really rm70? the chart shows old compound rates at rm150...dun make sense.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
but the officer said that if u speeding but not serious, can get discount from them, but if serious 1 like 180kph or above, they won't give u discount eventho u pay by next day...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
but if the new rates are valid...no need to ask for discount oso ok wat..rm70 only.

who then decides at what speed does the discount apply? a little too vague la the rules...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone,

My battery went flat.
Got it hooked up to another car and now seems running fine.

I have not been using the car much over the last few days.

Could it have caused it? Am wondering could it be caused by frequent charging of my mobile in the car?

So, I hope to find out if life span of battery deteriorates with use of devices in the car plugged into the cigarette lighter socket.

Does using of ICE devices also would definitely shorten the battery life?

By the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience