New Civic Type-R(FD2) Owner Headcount Plz

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
Singaporeans prefer the FD2R over the FN2.

See their owners list at SHC. Over 37 people owns the FD2R.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Hi ya,

Just in case if there are any FD2-R owners looking at this thread, just want to let you guys know that we are bringing in soon the J's Racing Japan Speed cut limiter.

These are totally bolt on which no cutting of ecu wiring which is good for your warranty with Honda Malaysia as the Speed cut limiter can be easily reversible and not detected when you send your car in for service or warranty claim.

PM me to reserve a set.

Cheers :)

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
Hi ya,

Just in case if there are any FD2-R owners looking at this thread, just want to let you guys know that we are bringing in soon the J's Racing Japan Speed cut limiter.

These are totally bolt on which no cutting of ecu wiring which is good for your warranty with Honda Malaysia as the Speed cut limiter can be easily reversible and not detected when you send your car in for service or warranty claim.

PM me to reserve a set.

Ohhh, that's great. Until today there's not even one unit got registered...no AP yet...haizzz :(

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
Hi ya,

PM me to reserve a set.

Wow, very good item.

Until today, not even 1 unit have been registered. Still waiting for the green light.

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
if i'm not wrong, there's a 17 years old guy driving one from kedah....

mpower

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Wow, very good item.

Until today, not even 1 unit have been registered. Still waiting for the green light.
Bro, there are three official units by Honda Malaysia on the road for nearly a month already at Northern here. I know Chris2000 is driving one also at Central region. :driver:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Bro, there are three official units by Honda Malaysia on the road for nearly a month already at Northern here. I know Chris2000 is driving one also at Central region. :driver:
i havent spotted any yet,... gonna look out for them,... then "try" to cucuk them,... but i seen one menyamar one,... spoiler whole thing white, haha! fd2 1.8

whoa,... 17yr old driving CTR? juz got license also got new ctr to drive, whereas we are driving 10yr old hondas,...

Black Mamba

Nov 2, 2006
AP's or not...i am sure some of you guys did the pilgrimage and go see the car at your nearest showroom....really sweet....I would buy it anytime over an EVO....really2 nice....unfortunatelly i could afford only half the car.....

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Wow, very good item.

In Kl, i already saw one park in front Concorde hotel. Another one registered in KL by a friend's friend. Haven't seen the car yet.

In Penang, i know one FD2 owner and just heard from a Honda friend this morning that one is registered to a relative of a honda dealer in Penang.

So far i know 3 in KL and 2 in penang. And now i hear from forum another at Kedah. Total 6 FD2s lio..

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
In Kl, i already saw one park in front Concorde hotel. Another one registered in KL by a friend's friend. Haven't seen the car yet.

In Penang, i know one FD2 owner and just heard from a Honda friend this morning that one is registered to a relative of a honda dealer in Penang.

So far i know 3 in KL and 2 in penang. And now i hear from forum another at Kedah. Total 6 FD2s lio..

I suggest to form a K20As gathering. Wat do u think?

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
haiz, i kena "cucuk" by one ler, didnt think it was an fd2( even though it was white and i was sleepy) until i saw the seat, no tinting yet....and the brembo....lol..... Near PLUS, turning putrajaya....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday I went window shopping for my cars windscreen wipers...

Because I need a good set of wipers as its raining dogs and cats everyday....

Sometimes it even rains cows and elephants!

Especially in the night, having a good set of wipers is important in safety aspect.

The shops offered 2 types, rubber or silicone.

The rubber wipers have got its advantages & disadvantages, so do the silicone wipers...

So ultimately which one to choose? :confused::hmmmm::dontknow::top::hmmmm2:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience